Gaming concept need plot help dimensional Highlander esque

Daniel Ferguson

First Post
Ok so long story short for years i have been involved in playing and development of a game simply known as baldemasters as the original creator has died i cannot pick his brain pan for the information i must muddle through it with my own imagination. This game is fairly simple concept there are two main factions of being in the multiverse. Blades and Dark blades
Blades are the wardens of the multiverse with there own homebrew classes based on classic dnd 3.5 ill spell out classes now. Blade (the leaders of the blades and general immortal party leader they possess a sword capable of cutting dimensional holes in reality for travel. ) Shadow Lords (shape shifting rogue type immortal special distuishing things about them they are usually horrifying looking in nat form thats the trade off) Flights (your sniper ranger class basically alot of shooting feats) Dragon slayer (can transform into a dumber but much larger 20ft tall etc.. Form of themselves ) Cutters (cleric paladin types some unique ability they have powers to protect to take damage in place of etc they also are covered in razor sharp blades for defense and offense) thats all i can remember no need for spellcasters as anyone and there brother can learn the accesss the source in the planes. Now i just need a plot and honestly any other tips tricks i already started this game its a simple d20 system with ten skills chosen by player as they journey more into the realms they will develop more as immortals and less as NPCs. Any help would be appreciated.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases