D&D 5E EB's Ravenloft Tours 2017/2018 OOC (FULL)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Should be ready to restart all this. I like how the near death experience may have a grand effect on some of the characters.

And now that I have a direction, I know where to throw Wagner into the mix. The group now has a face character. lol

Character review for Wagner is good. He is currently at a small Vistani camp near Tser's Pool. He was on his way to Barovia after learning of the trouble there, little does he know that it has been resolved, by the group, actually.

industrygothica

Adventurer
In case I forget to post it later, I'm leaving early Sunday morning to take the boys to Boy Scout summer camp for the week. We'll be back sometime on the 30th. There is a *SMALL* possibility that I'll be able to check in, but I highly doubt that I'll be able to make any posts.

Apologies in advance to anyone who is in multiple games with me; I'm going to copy/paste this same message to all of them!

EarlyBird

Explorer
Sorry gang, but the post IC say it is time to be going, but I don't know where you decided to go.

Back to Barovia and to Ireena's brother (about an hour away)
or
Back on the road to Vallaki (about 3 1/2 hours) - arrive around sundown

Heavily leaning towards not ending this on Halloween as it takes a while to get it all started.

hero4hire

Explorer
I am sorry for the low posting rate. It doesn't help I chose to play a near-mute of a character. But that is on me.

Last edited:

Remove ads