Starfinder: Red Dawn (IC)

eayres33

Explorer
Jenner nodded his approval, “The city is at war, if someone see’s you with weapon’s they assume you need them.”

After a moment of thought, “I’ll drop you in the city square you should be able to find your way from there.”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2pt87mb.jpg

Akiton/Gate’s Pass

Elyea was glad the guards let them through the gates with little hassle. She glanced around the city as they drove through, noting the rundown and damaged buildings.

“The town square will be just fine,” she told Jenner. That would keep him from knowing their actually destination at the Hangry Goat. “Just what is the medical situation here in the city?” the doctor in her couldn’t help but ask.

Elyea frowned a bit as Terra started putting her weapon together. Elyea knew they were necessary, but the physician in her still was not used to the death they caused.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Stamina: 7/7 HP: 10/10 Resolve: 5
EAC: 12 KAC: 13 CMD: 21
Fort: 0 Ref: 0 Will: 6
Spells
0 (DC 14): Detect Magic, Fatigue, Stabilize, Telekinetic Projectile
1 (2/3 DC 15): Charm Person, Mystic Cure, Lesser Remove Condition
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
"Alas, I travel only with my humble walking stick," intones the kasatha as he reaches over to pull his staff of polished black metal from the transport.

eayres33

Explorer
Jenner smiled at Elyea, “To be honest I don’t really know. I only move the goods I’ve been contracted to move, and it doesn’t pay extra to ask questions.”

His expression changing a little, his smile fading, “If I had to guess I’d say it’s adequate for now. Gate’s Pass is usually well taken care of but the battle on the front has depleted some of its supplies. It should be fine at least for a few days of a siege, then. . . well then it may get tricky.”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2pt87mb.jpg

Akiton/Gate’s Pass

Elyea nodded to Jenner. “Thank you,” she said. Her conscience would leave her alone for now, if they could get out of the city before the real siege started. “Thank you for your help, Mr. Jenner,” she told him with a smile. “Do you know of away we can get transport back to the starport when our business here is concluded? Quietly and with little fuss, like you have provided. We are not sure when that will be, however,” she admitted.

Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Spells
Conditions:
[/sblock]

eayres33

Explorer
Jenner thought for a moment, “If you leave by tonight I will still be around I have an office here a block or so from the east gate.
However, if it reaches dawn you will be on your own. The reports from the front say the city will be surrounded by then.”

Jenner started up the transport, “Then you will be on your own to find a way out of the city.”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2pt87mb.jpg

Akiton/Gate’s Pass

Elyea considered Jenner’s words. That was a tight deadline. It left only tonight to find and convince their mark, and to execute a plan to get him out.

“We will try to be here before dawn,” she told Jenner. “Thank you.”

Move:
Standard:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Spells
Conditions:
[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
Once the crew has left the hearing range of Jenner, Tolar says, "If our 'friend' is watching his back it may behoove us to enter the Hangry Goat in two smaller groups, so as to arouse less suspicion. That would also allow us to cover more exits in case he makes a run for it."

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Crash nods to Tolar.

"I could go in first, quiet-like, and see if I can assess the situation. Perhaps strike up a conversation with the guy."

The human pilot does not try to conceal the blaster on his belt as he prepares himself to move stealthily towards the Hangry Goat.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases