THINGS THAT AMUSE ME........

Without too much prelogue...... My son and I got talking about DnD and the strange things that happen.

The newest....

What if a Colossal T-Rex named Dracomega Rex (Dragon's End King) had the means to swallow whole huge dragons. Neat concept. Then what it..... it attacked and swallowed a Black Dragon? It would never digest as it is immune to acid. It would either eventually tear free or die from crushing. Then what? The T-rex die of infection as the dead Black dragon decays?

What other strange ideas / results have people thought of in the DnD world?

Richards

Legend
What if a medusa's snake-hair serpents were all wired into her perceptions, so she could see out of each set of eyes at once? She'd have all-around vision and be impossible to flank. (It would also be easier for her to accidentally see her own reflection, as snakes don't have eyelids - but maybe she'd only turn herself to stone if her medusa-eyes caught her own reflection.) She might also keep half of her serpents awake as she slept, giving her a sort of immediate wake-up call in the event of danger.

Likewise, what if a medusa were able to channel a beholder's eyestalk powers into individual hair-serpents? Can you image a medusa who can use a beholder's eye-rays from various strands of her snake-hair? (I actually did this once in a prior campaign, at a location where various magical crossbreeding had been performed.)

Johnathan

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases