(IR) IR Interlude, between Turns 3 and 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

'o Skoteinos

First Post
With the assassination of Turrosh Mak by the Shades (or that's what it seems, at least...), a new and before unheard man rises to power. His name is 'o Skoteinos (pronounced as "Ho Skoteinos", Ancient Greek for "The Dark One") and he is the leader of the Royal Assassin Guild (LN Human Male Wiz 5/Red 10/Acm 5/Asn 10/Epic 10).

He sends a message to the allies of Turrosh Mak (and, I hope, now my allies):

"With this tragic envent still on our mind, it may seem strange for an unknown person to suddenly take the power, but rest assured: I will continue Turrosh Mak's policy of peace with our neighbours, for I believe that way lies prosperity.

I am Ho Skoteinos, former leader of the Royal Assassin Guild, new leader of The Pomarji. The reason I have so suddenly stepped forward is the muder of our great leader, Turrosh Mak, by the lowly Shades. Clearly, for those creatures of the Dark, the slaughter of armies and the sacrifice of sentient beings is not enough. They want to take our nation, and, perhaps with it, our alliance, down. I ask you once again to stand united against the unspeakable evil that has invaded Oerth from Toril.

I'd like to reiterate that I want our relationship to stay the same as before the shift in power, and that I will do everything in my power to keep the peace, and to drive the darkness from Oerth."

I declare a day of mourning in all of my controlled area's.

OOC: Allies, could you please mail me something about our relationship? The tech we're trading, the research we're doing, any troop activity near my borders and anything else that you deem appropriate for me to know...
Email: Rom_Arendonk@yahoo.com

Edena, who really killed Turrosh Mak? The Shades, me, I don't really care. If it means a lot to Lord Melkor, he'll have the honor...

Forrester

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Gosh Forrester, remind me never to give you links to 10th level magic with Netheril and the elves as well ;)

You didn't help against Vecna -- in fact, early on you instigated war.

Thus, you should have to pay reparations.

It's not that difficult a concept :).

Uvenelei

First Post
Re: Except.

The Forsaken One said:
Dagger, William, and that unveelie guy who controll Lyrn offcourse since they keep kissing his Sweet Genetically enhanced Multicoloured Carapace covered Torillian ass.

Your complaint concerning MY guest has been heard, although it has been improperly filed. Please forward your complaint to Someone Who Cares.

-______-

Hey, this is OOC crap and it's there for everyone to read. Jeez don't start taking things personal or something, we saw lynux do it and he took off so relax and it's all just fun :/ We dun wanna lose you -_____________________-

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
'o Skoteinos is now the player of the Pomarj.

He gains all of Turrosh Mak's countries, PL, and everything else.

What he chooses to do, and who he chooses to ally with, is up to him.

I will add 'o Skoteinos to the Lists.

- - -

My reversal of the ruling on Forrester, stands.

I am still waiting to see of Alzem is joining the IR.

- - -

IR Interlude should not have been the name of this thread.
IR Insanity should have been it's name.

You people realize that we have lost Turrosh Mak's chatroom, don't you?
We have lost Turrosh Mak's IR Website, a disaster.

I will back up all the IR threads, but I cannot produce a website, nor can I place these threads up for reading anytime soon.

- - -

I will begin Turn 4 of the IR on Saturday, at 1 in the afternoon my time (13:00 hours eastern time, United States of America.)

This assumes I receive all of the Templates by that time, and they are accurate.

There is no change in Turrosh Mak's roster.
The name is changed to 'o Skoteinos.

Farewell, Turrosh Mak, and thank you for playing.
I really enjoyed having you in the IR.
I will miss you badly.
If you ever decide to return, let me know. You will be welcome to return.

Edena_of_Neith

Uvenelei

First Post
Yeah, it is OOC, but OOC and IC I'm standing up for my allies and my honor. No one likes being portrayed as a sycophant.

dagger

Adventurer
Im with you Uvenelei, and my other allies also.

Uvenelei said:
Yeah, it is OOC, but OOC and IC I'm standing up for my allies and my honor. No one likes being portrayed as a sycophant.

dagger

Adventurer
ooc

Webspace will most likly not be a problem if it comes to it, I have owner ship of some urls and a pretty decent ammount of webspace.

Im in the chatroom right now btw....and his message boards are still up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases