(IR) IR Interlude, between Turns 3 and 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpenteye

First Post
I can't give you a verbal commitment. Will a written commitment suffice?

I'm committed, 'till the Dark Union is ground into dust (Hi Forrester! ;))

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
Serpenteye said:
I can't give you a verbal commitment. Will a written commitment suffice?

I'm committed, 'till the Dark Union is ground into dust (Hi Forrester! ;))

If you're that interested in sticking around, may I suggest some tribute to me or my allies? Sometimes you have no choice but to grit your teeth and bear it, you know.

Or risk complete and utter destruction.

Not my fault if not everyone can do EVERYTHING they want to do every turn, without interference . . .

Forrester

Forrester, if you don`t respond to The Ultimatum of The Shade you will be responsible for the death of MANY innocents, and their eternal dammation.

Edena, as I said before we establish strongholds in Oerth`s Plane of Shadow coexistent with territory of Dark Union, we start moving our infastucture ans slaves there. Would it be possible for The Shade to enslave Vecna since we have his phylactery?

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
Forrester, if you don`t respond to The Ultimatum of The Shade you will be responsible for the death of MANY innocents, and their eternal dammation.

What was this Ultimatum of the Shade, again? If you are going to release ALL of your prisoners, then we can probably have peace. If you are going to only release a few, then perhaps it would be better if you went and stuffed yourself.

You don't know me very well, Talos. Human shields don't work against me. And elven shields . . . enough said there, the better. I've been responsible for the death of "MANY innocents" before.

I got over it.

Lord Forrester

Last edited:

MUHAHAHAHAHA

I'M IN THIS TO THE END!!!

FOR THE SWARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forrester if acerak and the UA decide to stand with the DU they might prove more challenging and you are very very very pushing towards making us (good and bad) standing together. So more carefull with the threats you are throwing everywhere.

Spoof

First Post
Hope Isle Angels

Hey I was without internet connection for a long time and missed the start of this one. If someone could please send me an overview of what has happened while I read the posts, which will take quite awhile, I will get started soon.

Alzem, Chief Solar of St. Cuthbert

A.K.A. Alzem Dalcama

Serpenteye

First Post
Forrester said:

Not my fault if not everyone can do EVERYTHING they want to do every turn, without interference . . .

Forrester

Except for you of course. ;)

-

And now Hope Island... LOL. Welcome, I suppose.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
I'm staying

I am sad to see Turrosh Mak go. I will talk to him, but he may be gone. As for Lord Melkor's terrorist threats, I believe Alyx is the most appropriate person to respond to them. I am also annoyed that Lord Melkor called me a hypocrite. I did say peace seemed impossible with the Shade. However, he should realize there are multiple levels of violence and escalation in a war. That is what I meant. Nothing more, nothing less.

Spoof, I will send you an e-mail with a summary. Do read the posts. To save time, read the ones by Edena of Neith which summarize everything. They will give you a good feel for what has occurred.

I hope you will join us. I will check with someone who hasn't posted.

Edena does need a commitment. I think we should thank Forrester for trying to find a way to limit himself and keep the thread going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads