(IR) IR Interlude, between Turns 3 and 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
KALANYR NO NOT WHAT I THINK, NOT A FAIRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THAT's SICK DUDE!! :D

Serpenteye

First Post
Uvenelei said:
I'd think that giving Vecna's arm to Kas would be a horribly bad idea:

"Sir, we've attached the new arm. Sir? Sir! Why are you puncing yourself in the groin like that?! Oh, oops." ;)

LOL! :)

I nominate that as the best quote of the interlude.

William Ronald

Explorer
I see two new spells: Vecna's Grasping hand and Vecna's Kastrating Hand. (Pun intended):D

Seriously, Serpenteye and Mr. Draco: I would STRONGLY urge you not to graft Vecna's body parts into either of your PCs. It is too dangerous and parts of his essence may well be in there. Cybernetics is a lot safer.

LordMelkor: Alyx should be back from vacation soon. However, if you want to play hardball, I think my allies will remember every last drop of blood. Your major ally is gone.

You should know that the good guys can be pretty ruthless. The Nazis and other Axis powers underestimated the Allies in WWII, viewing them as soft. Their leadership was slain or imprisoned (for the most part.) Their countries became ruins, as well as their conquered lands. Do not be too cocky.

Maudlin

First Post
Serpenteye said:
Thank you most graciously Forsaken One but actually the kender quote was me as well (at least if we're talking about the same quote, and I think we do). :):):)
And the mountain thing was me.. oh well, 1 out of 3 ain't bad. Oh wait yes it is :)

Kalanyr

Explorer
You might like what it is a lot less than a fairy.
Yes it does have something to do with Siobhan.
And indeed it has gone to my overly-chaotic head. Just wait and see. Same as everybody else.

LordMelkor: Alyx should be back from vacation soon. However, if you want to play hardball, I think my allies will remember every last drop of blood. Your major ally is gone.

You HYPOCRITE! Wasn`t it you that spoke of peace with us being impossible?!

Anabstercorian

First Post
Forrester, we need to have a heart to heart.

Forrester, I desire to have a meeting with you. Alone, and unarmed. I believe we both need to work out our grudge with each other if the chaos currently raging on Oerth is ever going to work itself out. Is this acceptable to you?

Oh, and Edena? Put those two levels in to Mindbender, if it's not too much trouble for you. Don't forget to add those ten levels of Divine Agent you gave me earlier, or however many levels I earned in that.

Last edited:

Forrester

First Post
Now, now, let's all calm down and remember who the real enemy is here.

Yes, it's Zelda. Turn 4, ZELDA IS GOING DOWN!

I kid, I kid.

C'mon, people. Can't we all just get along? I don't see why we should prolong the war . . . Vecna is gone, after all.

There should be some redistribution of property, some tending of the Bloody Waste, and then we can settle in and start behaving like grown-ups.

Lord Forrester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases