(IR) IR Interlude, between Turns 3 and 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forrester

First Post
KABOOM -- Noted. Will soon. After Buffy :).

EVERYONE ELSE.

I'd like to point out that I have a 500PL force with an offensive value of '6'. Auto-kill.

You have smaller forces with Defensive values of '1'. Maybe you can hike those up to '2' or '3' if you're defending at home.

Or maybe you can't, given the fact that I can see through all of your traps with 10th level magic and teleport my troops wherever I want.

It would be fair to say that if you're not a buddy of mine, you are probably wondering whether we can have peace until you manage to get your claws on 10th level magic.

And that's a very very good question.

And I have an answer.

If you help me research 11th level magic (that is, put at least 20% of your PL into research, or 20PL, whichever is greater), I would have very very little reason to attack you in a fit of pique.

You'll make it up in Industrialization, I'm sure.

On the other hand, if you don't . . . well, enough said about that.

Not that I want to be threatening. I'm just giving people an idea about how they can become a Good Neighbor.

Lord Forrester

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

ANSWER TO FORRESTER'S COMMENT AND COMPLAINT CONCERNING RISING PLS

The United Commonwealth of Toril does not have - I repeat does not have - a PL of 1,000.
It never did.

Long before the first preparation thread for this IR, I determined that the United Commonwealth of Toril had a PL of 10,000.
Hope Island has 5,000.
The Eternal Empire also has 5,000.
The Scro Star League has 3,000.

However, for the sake of game balance, I limited the United Commonwealth of Toril to 1,000.

This was, of course, to prevent every player in the IR from walking out of the IR the moment they found out that the United Commonwealth had 10,000 PL to their 30 to 50 PL.

Even with the limit of 1,000, it was necessary to halve that again, in order to prevent the IR from collapsing.

- - -

Now, with PLs skyrocketing, I have unfettered Forrester, and he may bring the entire 1,000 PL to bear on the situation.

The remaining 9,000 PL is not available because the World Forum of the United Commonwealth is so severely divided on the Oerthian Issue that they refuse to authorize sending any more force into Greyspace.
In other words, Forrester is being hampered by red tape.

- - -

If the Oerthian's combined PL increases to several thousand points AND they gain 11th level magic, then the World Forum of the United Commonwealth will become alarmed at the situation, and release the entire 10,000 PL for Forrester's use.
However, not yet.
That is the problem with democracy, and the blessing of democracy also.
Everything must be handled in committee.

Edena_of_Neith

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Ruling:

We have a second Chosen of a Torilian God on the world of Oerth.

The Hellmaster (Sollir's PC) becomes a Chosen of Xvim.
The Hellmaster's PL increases to 6.

This, of course, greatly infuriates Bane, but there is nothing he can do about it.

Last edited:

OOC goodies: Euhh guys..... shouldn't we go after forrester by now...? He's already threatening.. and you know how he will grow....
Shouldn't we claim Oerth for ourselves?

OOC crap: T______________________T

hahahaha let me just join in this chosen one madness. I contact Mystra (hahaha yeah mystra), and ask her for her favors. I can teach her about the shadow weave and let her learn about it and learn to counter it. Should be VERY ATTACKTIVE for him. I will allow studies on how the shadow essence and adepts PrC effect the body and mind. I will give her a little push in how to learn to comprehend her enemies greatest weapon, the shadow weave.

Any interest Mystra ?:)

Edena what u have to say ?:D (This is madness sharky, madness!!! :D:D:D:D)

Hahahahahahahaha this is jsut crazy, mad insane hahahahahaah I can just imagin this hahahaahahahahahahahaah working along with a drow and a vampiric kobold mwahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaha ow please let me this is just to insane for words.

(Bane's a retard!!!!!!!!!!)

edit: needed more hahahaha, ok faults corrected :/

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
RULINGS:

Kalanyr said:

If Kalanyr used 10th level magic to enhance his personal PL how much would it rise?
Also can I use 10th level magic to change Kal's race?

((Answer: He could raise his own PL by 1, from 5 to 6.
He could change his race at will, to anything he wanted.
He could employ a powerful version of Shapechange, able to assume the form of any being short of a God, DemiGod, singular dragon or demon type, etc, and gain ALL of the powers and abilities of that creature in addition to his own. This includes innate magical abilities and magic resistance.
He can permanently alter his race. He can permanently alter his gender. He can permanently acquire a new mindset - say, an elven mindset, so he could learn things that only an elf could learn, or to a dragon's mindset, so he could learn draconic spells that only dragons can normally use.))

((Answer: With 10th level magic, all of Kalanyr's followers gain a + 2 to their attack, and a + 2 to their defense, since they are using 10th level magic to fight and protect themselves.
In addition to that, Kalanyr may designate 50 PL of troops per Turn who are considered magically enhanced (Kalanyr may choose what kind of enhancement this is) that further increases their attack bonus by + 1, and their defense bonus by + 1.
These 10 PL in troops are, in effect, magically enhanced superfighters and supermages, akin to Forrester's genetically enhanced armies.))

- - -

Forsaken One, Mystra is female.
And she is offended that you wish to be her Chosen, but do not even know her gender.

Request denied!

No more Chosen today, folks.
I'm sure there will be enough Chosen soon enough.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena... I am not asking much...

I would like to level up Sanctus Punitor to Level 11 Paladin/11 Ranger...

This would not change my PL (yet...) but it would show that I am at least advancing. So If its alright I am level 22 instead of 20...

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
RULING:

Everyone who's characters were involved in the great battle on Turn 3, and whose characters survived the great battle:

They all gain 2 levels.

ahaha ok edena it was just to mad for words anyway, was just looking for the most crazy chosen/god thing ever hehe.

Argh no real goals anymore, forester going postal with claims and threatening (while he says he issn't ... yeah right!) and he just wants to consolidate himself with 11th magic to which we've got to go help him! NOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!
We are NOT stupid :)

Edena can Kalanyr chance me into some weird hybrid if I allowed him to? Can get creative over that ^^

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases