[Angelsboi Update] Oddity: Please Read/Meds Update (Pic inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelsboi

First Post
The good news

My meds are staying down so far. I went to lunch today and I ate the entire thing. I had all of my dinner last night as well and a bowl of cereal.

The bad news

A healthy persons body mass index is 25. Last visit was 15.8 I went to the doctors wednesday and its 14.8 I dropped 3 pounds.

They took another vial of blood. My doctor seems to think I may have lost some more of my T Cells.

Randy and i have finally called it quits after almost a year. I dont have to move out, I dont have to get a job (my doctor wont let me work anyway) and everything will work out. Hes still here for me and he even understands eventually Ill be dating again. I know he will be too.

Last edited:

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Glad to hear the good news. It should also help with body mass and, I would think, T-cells. Sorry to hear about Randy.

Wish I could do more than offer kind words and moral support. Hang in there.

Number47

First Post
How could he? I mean, really, this just upsets me. You deserve better than some jackanapes who turns tail at the first sign of trouble.

Larry Fitz

First Post
Ryan,

With your eating problems, you can't be too suprised that you've lost weight, and you're probably not. The good news about your eating is that you've turned the corner and hopefully it's going to get consistently better. I was really suprised about Randy, it didn't seem like things were that rocky, I thought he was handling this situation well. Engaged is a serious state and is supposed to lead to "better or worse" kind of stuff. On the other hand, this is all a lot to deal with. Keep your spirits up, and keep us all posted.

William Ronald

Explorer
Ryan,

It is good to hear that you are eating. Hopefully, this will improve your T-Cell count and let you regain some weight. I am sorry that things did not work out between you and Randy. Right now, the main thing is for you to do what it takes to improve your health. Hang in there.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Hang in there AB. While what I went through (and am still recovering from) was an ordeal I can understand how frightening and frustrating things can be. Keeping the meds and food down will certainly help with your weight (huh - you're wanting to gain weight I want to lose weight - go figure) and hopefully that is a sign of better days ahead.

DerianCypher

First Post
Hey AB,
I know you don't really know me, but I've been following your ordeal and I thought I'd finally speak up. Ryan, I know that life has the tendency to pile up problems, and while I've had it happen to me, it's been nothing like what you're going through.

All I have to say is that how you've been handling all of this speaks immensely about your character. I don't know that I would have been able to deal with all this as well as you have. I've been praying for you, and I hope that you pull through this. Remember, family and friends will help you more than anything else, and it sounds like you have some pretty great people supporting you.

I hope everything works out for you Ryan. Continue to Perservere.

DC

Bloodstone Mage

First Post
I'm glad those meds are staying down. Don't worry too much about losing weight. It's just 3 lbs.~

Things will kick in and sure enough, you'll be bouncing back better than ever continuing those meds.

I'm sorry about you and Randy. Right now, you keep it together and get well, man! We're all pulling for you!

Godspeed and Best Wishes, You Mighty Angel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases