+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Remathilis

Friend+

D&D Beyond's Epanded Racial Feats are available on DM's Guild

So for everyone who was throwing a fit about "Pre-order DLC" being unavailable for non-D&D Beyond pre-orders, the D&D Beyond team put a PDF of their expanded racial feats online here: http://www.dmsguild.com/product/2261...d-Racial-Feats.

Its a $2.99 download if you want access to it. It included one (or more) racial feats for all the races in Volo's Guide (even the monstrous ones), Aarakroca, Genasi, and Tortle.

Hopefully, that means people won't go buck-nuts the next time D&DB includes some pre-order benefits with their content...
    XP LordEntrails gave XP for this post
    Laugh Satyrn, Saba Taru, MechaTarrasque laughed with this post

Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

Reviews
    Read 1 Reviews
    ENnies

Block Blue

Friend+
    Thanks for the heads up. I think people were going crazy when they thought it was exclusive WotC content. Knowing that it's not official, just from Curse like any other 3rd party, it's not as big a deal.
    XP MechaTarrasque gave XP for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I think people were going crazy when they thought it was exclusive WotC content.
    Or they're just crazy.

The pre-order feats honestly aren't even that desirable or needed. The custom backdrops and custom portrait frames for characters, however, are awesome. I love the animated ones.
    XP Satyrn gave XP for this post

Shirokinukatsukami fan
    Grandmaster of Flowers (Lvl 18)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I Defended The Walls!

Block Echohawk

Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by dropbear8mybaby View Post
    The pre-order feats honestly aren't even that desirable or needed. The custom backdrops and custom portrait frames for characters, however, are awesome. I love the animated ones.
    +1. I didn't think I'd care about those customisations at all. But now that I have them, I do. The feats, on the other hand...

Superhero (Lvl 15)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block jgsugden

Friend+
    Yeah - these are just well publicized Homebrew.

If they want to really get us on board, they need to roll out something that makes use of the new materials, such as a supplementary adventure, NPCs, etc...

However, rather than spend time on this stuff, I would prefer they fully implement the materials in the books at release. Hexblade does not work correctly, for example. It doesn't use Charisma for attacks.

That's cool that they did feats that's not in the book, but for AL players, they will never be legal due to the PHB +1 rule.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by neogod22 View Post
    That's cool that they did feats that's not in the book, but for AL players, they will never be legal due to the PHB +1 rule.

And they're just a third party product, anyway. You were never gonna see them in AL anymore than you'll see EN5ider feats.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyrn View Post
    And they're just a third party product, anyway. You were never gonna see them in AL anymore than you'll see EN5ider feats.
    Ok, they made it sound like it was something WotC was putting out that had stuff left out the book.

XP Satyrn gave XP for this post

Yeah, they weren't terribly clear.

I was sad that the revised. Ranger didn't make it to the book. So beast master is always going to suck.

+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply