5E D&D Beyond's Epanded Racial Feats are available on DM's Guild - Page 5
+ Log in or register to post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Frazzled
    Titan (Lvl 27)

Reviews
    Read 24 Reviews
    EN World EN5ider13th AgeSupermanCircvs MaximvsENniesPathfinderZEITGEISTDoctor Who

Block Morrus

Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by pukunui View Post
    My understanding is that you got them free with the pre-order but now anyone else can pay to have them too. Seems fair to me.
    A $3 incentive to preorder? Wow!

Grandfather of Assassins (Lvl 19)

Reviews
    Read 2 Reviews

Block pukunui

Friend+
    *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Morrus View Post
    Yeah. I just thought of them as fun little perks, with the early access to the mobile app being the most fun one. But nothing that would have convinced me to buy a book that I wasn't going to anyway.

AD

Quote Originally Posted by lkj View Post
    . . . with the early access to the mobile app being the most fun one . . .
    How is that going? Some of my game sessions take place away from an internet connection, so I've been waiting to see how the offline functionality functions before committing to DDB.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyrn View Post
    How is that going? Some of my game sessions take place away from an internet connection, so I've been waiting to see how the offline functionality functions before committing to DDB.
    I'm afraid they haven't released it yet. But I'll let you know when they do.

They have said it will be 'soon'. But I've learned from experience that 'soon' can mean all sorts of things from a software company. Mind you, I understand why they avoid giving dates. And I strongly suspect it will happen in the next few weeks.

AD
    XP Satyrn gave XP for this post

I'm afraid they haven't released it yet. But I'll let you know when they do.

They have said it will be 'soon'. But I've learned from experience that 'soon' can mean all sorts of things from a software company. Mind you, I understand why they avoid giving dates. And I strongly suspect it will happen in the next few weeks.

AD
    Thank you.

I had considered preordering Xanathar's on it just for the early/beta access to the app, thinking they were ready to roll that out. I'm happy with my decision to go hard copy.

I'll still consider DDB for future purposes when it hits that functionality I want. (I'll just be using it for the compendium bit)

Quote Originally Posted by Satyrn View Post
    Thank you.

I had considered preordering Xanathar's on it just for the early/beta access to the app, thinking they were ready to roll that out. I'm happy with my decision to go hard copy.

I'll still consider DDB for future purposes when it hits that functionality I want. (I'll just be using it for the compendium bit)
    Sounds reasonable to me. I should say that the compendium is a useful tool even without buying anything. All the SRD stuff is free, and I've looked up rules at the table just on my phone and found it very handy.

AD

Sounds reasonable to me. I should say that the compendium is a useful tool even without buying anything. All the SRD stuff is free, and I've looked up rules at the table just on my phone and found it very handy.

AD
    I've been using it like that, too. It's why I know I'm only gonna need to buy the compendium-only option for things like Xanathar's and the adventures.

Grandmaster of Flowers (Lvl 18)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block MechaPilot

Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I think people were going crazy when they thought it was exclusive WotC content. Knowing that it's not official, just from Curse like any other 3rd party, it's not as big a deal.
    It's not that people had an issue because they thought that it was exclusive WotC content. It's that people have an issue with anything being exclusive to having to pay before either seeing the product or seeing a review of the product by someone whose opinion they can trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrus View Post
    OH NO! I got free stuff for something I was going to purchase anyway simply because I bought it earlier than it's release date!

I feel so ripped off that it was "only" $3 of benefit. Crying myself to sleep now, goodbye.

+ Log in or register to post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply