New to Newfoundland (St. John's)

monsmord

Adventurer
I've just moved to St. John's from Philadelphia, and would love to meet other gamers roughly my age (50) in the area. No preference on system/genre - with the right group, anything can be great. I can't host (yet), and believe me, I should not be GMing. :) I'd happily give your homebrew a go!

For typical fantasy/sci-fi campaign-style RPGs, I like to focus on exploration of the setting and its cultures, character development, storytelling, and then yeah, some dungeon delving. I'm not usually into hack 'n' slash, power gaming, or loot, but in moderation they're cool, too.

I haven't played in a few years now, since my old group broke up due to moves and divergent lives. I've got experience in D&D 1-3.5, classic TSR Marvel (FASERIP), some WoD, and a number of older or one-off games. I'd be very happy to learn new stuff.

I'm also keen on game design and development, as well as writing genre fiction. I also compose (I have a degree in music composition). Folks with any interest in these would be especially welcome additions to my life.

Thanks!

Remove ads