N.E.W. v 1.2 is here!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Finally! We released N.E.W. a year ago. This printing (v1.2) incorporates all errata. You can download the updated PDF for free from wherever you originally bought it.

The current version has a big friendly "v1.2" badge on the front cover so you can easily tell you have the correct one.

new_1.2.jpg

(If you spot any errors, please wait at least a million years before telling us! I think our brains would actually break... at worst, you'd see us cry)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Will you be updating Future Careers, Future Equipment, Future Core, Space, and Building a Universe?

No, that would require weeks more work from the layout artist. Doing this book pretty much killed him, I think! But if you bought them all, I'll happily give you the compiled updated PDF for free.

easl

Explorer
Congrats!
I note the errata removing attribute substitution was not incorporated into p14 (though it is elsewhere). A small thing but if someone's using that page to guide them through char gen, it could be confusing. Something to note for version 1.3 :)

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Congrats!
I note the errata removing attribute substitution was not incorporated into p14 (though it is elsewhere). A small thing but if someone's using that page to guide them through char gen, it could be confusing. Something to note for version 1.3 :)

Actually, if you redownload it now, that’s gone!

Dalamar

Adventurer
P. 57, the description of old characters includes a reference to the old Hook mechanic.

Edit: the members of the starship Murphy do not have their Vital Defense calculated.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases