D&D 5E Days of Blight Book Two: The Gray Coven is Live!

Days of Blight Book Two: The Gray Coven is live!

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/227210

Holmford is saved but the nightmare is far from over. Defeat has stoked the Coven’s rage and set them on the trail of those who dared foil their plans. The heroes must now take the fight to the hags before dark forces turn the hunters into the hunted. Deep in the Blightmoor, the Tree of Decay, home to the Gray Coven, awaits.

[video=youtube_share;BU208NcPi-M]https://youtu.be/BU208NcPi-M[/video]

The second book in the Days of Blight trilogy can be run as a stand-alone adventure or as a continuation of Days of Blight Book One: An Offering of Innocents. This 5e adventure will take the heroes through Quag Cove, a den of cutthroats and brigands, where they must forge unlikely alliances if they wish to march against the Gray Coven. Between the Quag and the Tree of Decay lay miles of fetid swamps infested with vile monsters and vengeful undead. Your heroes will need every ounce of their strength and courage to defeat the Gray Coven and destroy the Tree of Decay.

This adventure includes

* More than 20 subplots that will delve into an already richly developed community of NPCs in Quag Cove.
* 11 full-color maps that bring the adventure to life.
* 4 new monsters including the Twilight Hag, Zombie Hulk, and more!
* A new disease that afflicts those not prepared for life in the Blightmoor.
* Rules for herbalism as well as a chart of herbal remedies and their effects

DOB_Cover_TWO SMALL.jpg

Get Days of Blight Book One: An Offering of Innocents here:http://www.dmsguild.com/product/210671

DAYS_of_Blight_COVER_Small.jpg

[video=youtube_share;NSESF8tyWdI]https://youtu.be/NSESF8tyWdI[/video]

See what others are saying about the Days of Blight Series:

"Well done, Pickled Dragon - you have set the bar high for those who write adventures!"
"A+ adventure! This is one of those rare titles that successfully brings in a cornucopia of horror elements without ever feeling "gimmicky.""
"Days of Blight is well thought out, beautifully written, and has excellent role-playing opportunities."
"Days of Blight almost reads like prose! The atmosphere and mood are wonderfully set for this horror adventure."
"Extremely atmospheric and enjoyable module. Really nails the "Salem Witch Hunt" vibe in the D&D universe."

Last edited:

The first review, by Eric F. [Verified Purchaser], for Days of Blight Book Two: The Gray Coven is in!

The sequel to The Days of Blight (1): An Offering of Innocents is phenomenal! The Pickled Dragon has done an amazing job with this publication - It is no surprise to see in-depth interwoven NPC back-stories and based on the actions of the party, there are several potential endings to the story of each NPC. The challenges which players will face are formidable. Hasty actions can have consequences not realized immediately and which could come back to plague them! When there is no clear line between right and wrong; good and evil, what will your players do? Help the cursed man find the strength to fight off his demons, or put him out of his misery? This is an epic adventure which my players are excited to begin - If they can survive the one member of the Gray Coven who they are still searching for in the first Days of Blight!

Days of Blight Book Two: The Gray Coven receives another great review! Thank you Kelsey!

by Kelsey D. [Verified Purchaser] Date Added: 11/30/2017 10:39:09

The Pickled Dragon just released the second adventure in the Days of Blight series, and it's truly fantastic! I took my time giving this respectably hefty new adventure a thorough read-through, and I came out with even more admiration for Matt's talent and style. He's an incredibly creative writer and builds a vibe around his stories and locations that is authentic, immersive, and compelling. It's the kind of "feeling" to a setting/adventure that is a bit intangible but really makes the difference between something feeling forced or genuine. That feeling is either there or not, but Matt never lets me down -- he knocked this one out of the park.

Some of the locations in here will find a permanent spot in my sandbox home games going forward (not to mention the adventure itself)! I'm always impressed by how Matt weaves tons of possible story threads together into a site-based adventure that feels very vibrant and alive because of his attention to craft. Of all the D&D writers out there, Matt is consistently someone I look to when writing my own content. He sets the bar at a place we'd all be lucky to reach!

Another Great Review for Days of Blight Book Two: The Gray Coven!

by Rachael A. [Verified Purchaser] Date Added: 12/08/2017 13:42:33
Days of Blight: The Gray Coven immediately pulled me in from the first paragraph. He paints a very vivid environment for PCs to explore along with the feeling of fear - that danger is just around the conrner. My favorite thing about this module is the colorful NPCs. There is a heavy role play factor in this game, and I highly reccommend that you encourage your PCs to use it to it's fullest extent. The NPCs are fully fleshed out, with various motives, good sides, and bad sides. I found myself falling in love with so many of his NPCs and getting excited for my PCs to meet them when I run this game. Days of Blight: The Gray Coven is easily a worthy buy and I'd highly recommend!

Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]

Rachael Allen made this amazing illustration of Mercy Wint from the Days of Blight Trilogy! Mercy was a wicked little girl in life and death. The hags of the Gray Coven used Mercy's spirit to spread misery and pain which the little girl did with glee!

Get Days of Blight Book One and Two at www.DMSGuild.com! Work on the final book in the trilogy is now underway!

20171215_114511.jpg

Days of Blight has hit the SILVER sales level on the DM's Guild! Thank you all for the amazing feedback and gaming stories you have shared while running the adventures!

Also, we are heading to Gary Con March 9-11 and I hope to see some of you guys there!

Help support the Pickled Dragon Community on Patreon! www.patreon.com/ThePickledDragon

Remove ads