D&D 5E Announcing Amazing Adventures! Available now!

TonyP

Explorer
Amazing Adventures! The perfect holiday gift for your favorite DM!

Hi, folks! Thanks for checking out Amazing Adventures and Other Works! I'm going to keep this little announcement informal, if that's ok with you. So, here's the deal...

Amazing Adventures is a compilation of my previously released Fifth Edition Dungeons and Dragons adventures and supplements. I had tons of fun writing and running these adventures, and have been thrilled to watch each of these books earn best seller status. I thought I'd wrap them all up into one neat package for those who might be interested but hadn't picked them up yet, and of course, buying them together saves 50% off the original cover prices. Pardon the bolding, the marketing team insisted.

When you purchase Amazing Adventures! You get four best selling, critically acclaimed Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition adventures, plus two Dragon supplements for your D&D game. For half off the original cover prices you get all of the following:

Killer Kobolds!
- THE action packed adventure for 8th-12th level characters.

Hunted! Who's hunting who? Find out in this exciting adventure for 5th-7th level characters.

Journey Through the Center of the Underdark - A thrilling compilation of encounters bringin the Underdark to life.

Journey Through the Center of the Underdark 2 - The Darklake Strikes Back - More exciting encounters for your Underdark campaign.

Dragons! Volume 1 - Chromatic Dragons - 30 new chromatic dragons for any 5th Edition campaign.

Dragons! Volume 2 - Metallic Dragons - 30 new metallic dragons for any 5th Edition campaign.

[DND]

So there it is.
[/DND] Thanks again for checking out my Amazing Adventures, and I sure hope you enjoy them!

- Tony Petrecca

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases