Taking Nominees for Most Anticipated RPG of 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we do every year, I'm taking nominees for the big public poll. A game will only be in the big poll if it is nominated here. What's your most anticipated RPG of 2018? Rules - as always - it must be a standalone RPG. NOT a supplement, adventure, sourcebook, expansion, or accessory. It must be scheduled for release in 2018. If they were coming out in 2018, Dungeons & Dragons would count; Xanathar's Guide would not. Taking nominations for one week. Post your nomination as a reply below.
Please don't nominate your own game or one you’re affiliated with.

1_trudvang.jpg

Last year's winner was Trudvang Chronicles from RiotMinds (pictured above). You can see last year's top 10 here. The previous year it was Rifts for Savage Worlds. And yes, Conan appeared three years running.

113th AgeStar Wars Force & DestinyRifts for Savage WorldsTrudvang Chronicles
2NumeneraDeluxe Exalted 3rd EditionMutant Crawl ClassicsTales from the Loop
3Star Wars Edge of the EmpireUnified Rolemaster7th Sea 2nd EditionKult: Divinity Lost
4Shadowrun 5th EditionConan Adventures In An Age Undreamed OfConan Adventures In An Age Undreamed OfStar Trek Adventures
5Call of Cthulhu 7th EditionDeluxe Tunnels & TrollsDCC LankhmarConan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of
6FireflyBarbarians of Lemuria: Mythic EditionRuneQuest 4Starfinder
7Fate CoreFeng Shui 2Torg: EternityWitcher
8HillfolkFantasy AGEBlue Rose AGECoriolis
9TorchbearerParanoiaParanoiaDelta Green Roleplaying Game
10-Shadows of the Demon LordDelta GreenAstonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea 2E
[FONT=&quot]SaveSave[/FONT]

lyle.spade

Adventurer
For me, perhaps the new Top Secret, which comes via Kickstarter and is shipping a bit late, taking it into 2018. Maybe the new Warhammer RPG for other folks - and what a grand call back to the original cover, too!

symatt1

First Post
I am waiting for just one game now since Burning_games cancelled their
Dragons conquer America.
So it's that [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]
Judge Dredd. Worlds of 2000ad.

BackInAction

First Post
For me, perhaps the new Top Secret, which comes via Kickstarter and is shipping a bit late, taking it into 2018. Maybe the new Warhammer RPG for other folks - and what a grand call back to the original cover, too!
Agree. I missed the KS, but this is one I really want for next year (assuming I can find it).

Top Secret: The New World Order and Warhammer Fantasy 4e as well for me, definitely.

AngusA

First Post
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay from Cubicle 7, The Expanse from Green Ronin, Dark Conspiracy from Uhrwerk Verlag, Torg Eternity (if it doesn't sneak in to this year) Kult: Divinity Lost (again, if it fails to hit this year), Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory, Top Secret: The New World Order. Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD and N.O.W. of course ;)

lyle.spade

Adventurer
Another thought on Warhammer: Cubicle 7 has really impressed me with their AiME for 5e, and I am confident that they'll do good things with WH.

For what that's worth, which isn't really much since it's just conjecture based out of my own subjective thoughts on a different product. Don't mind me while I shut myself down. :)

On the topic of Top Secret, however, I am excited about it. I still own a copy of the original boxed set and those rules are TERRIBLE. I mean, just dreadfully unplayable. I didn't even consider how bad they were until after I backed NWO and went back to them. Sometimes it amazes me what crap we played back in the ye olden days. Then again, we thought the graphics on Asteroids were awesome, too. Perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases