pogre's model and figure thread

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
pogre said:
I'll tell you, it's a diabolical plot! No matter what I do my demons just do not turn out looking good. I am embarassed to tell you how much time I have in this Vrock, but blah. The pictures are not very good, but this fig does not deserve much more. A friend suggested posting it to show that I come up short sometimes. It's worthy of the gaming table and my players will be complimentary, but I won't be passing it around...

The pictures below are thumbnail links to a larger pics.

I think that vrock looks absolutely marvelous. Of course I do happen to be partial to vrocks with greatswords, and this one kind of reminds me of someone. ;)

Dirge

pogre

Legend
BLACKDIRGE said:
I think that vrock looks absolutely marvelous. Of course I do happen to be partial to vrocks with greatswords, and this one kind of reminds me of someone. ;)

Dirge

Ahh, he's no Pyrak! But thanks for the honor of stopping by - your story hour threads are truly the best!

In other news has anyone else taken advantage of this amazing sale on W&N #7s at ASWExpress ? That's the cheapest I have seen W&N Kolinsky Standard Brushes. If you don't own some - jump over there and grab a handful.

The Madhatter

First Post
pogre said:
In other news has anyone else taken advantage of this amazing sale on W&N #7s at ASWExpress ? That's the cheapest I have seen W&N Kolinsky Standard Brushes. If you don't own some - jump over there and grab a handful.
Thank you for posting that! I am just a couple short of having a complete working set.

pogre

Legend
Next month I am running Dungeon! the original 1975 release boardgame by TSR at the Winter War Gaming Convention on Saturday, February 5th.

Now you know I cannot just run a boardgame - so this entire game will be 3D! A massive dungeon with over 60 rooms. I'm working on many of the dungeon rooms and will post a few I have finished. They are all small, generally 20' x 20', but each is unique in some way.

If you are within decent driving distance of Champaign I encourage you to attend one of the best small cons around. Even if you do not play, come by and introduce yourself - I enjoy meeting other ENWorlders!

pogre

Legend
All pictures are thumbnail link to larger photos.

Nyrf, if for some reason you find yourself in the middle of God’s flatlands here in Illinois – you are always welcome at the pogre’s den. That is if you don’t mind a mess and three shorties running about ;)

Here are some of the dungeon rooms I am making for my convention game. Each room is fairly small, but unique. I am painting them to match my master maze components.

I’m working on a couple of fancier rooms now. I will post them as I finish.

The Madhatter

First Post
Hello Pogre!
I've got a question for you....
I'm interested in starting a mini thread of my own but I'm not familiar with how to link pics. Could you or Nyrf make a "How To" thread in this forum so other folks could give it a shot. We can petition a moderator to make it sticky so it's accessible to others. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants a little feed back from ENworld.

I have a few pics ready to go (courtesy of a buddy's Xmas digital camera) and I'll get more. I've been terribly ill since Thursday otherwise I would have a ton more. A pox on those typhoid Mary middle schoolers! If you guys don't have the time, I will experiment more when I'm functional.

P.S. I'll edit this post out later so it doesn't clutter your Louvre!

Last edited:

The Madhatter

First Post
pogre said:
Next month I am running Dungeon! the original 1975 release boardgame by TSR at the Winter War Gaming Convention on Saturday, February 5th.

Now you know I cannot just run a boardgame - so this entire game will be 3D! A massive dungeon with over 60 rooms. I'm working on many of the dungeon rooms and will post a few I have finished. They are all small, generally 20' x 20', but each is unique in some way.

If you are within decent driving distance of Champaign I encourage you to attend one of the best small cons around. Even if you do not play, come by and introduce yourself - I enjoy meeting other ENWorlders!

I loved that game! Your dungeon will be tons better than the dreaded white Sorry pawn! Are you going to use minis for the treasure i.e the magic sword?

pogre

Legend
The Madhatter said:
Hello Pogre!
I've got a question for you....
I'm interested in starting a mini thread of my own but I'm not familiar with how to link pics. Could you or Nyrf make a "How To" thread in this forum so other folks could give it a shot. We can petition a moderator to make it sticky so it's accessible to others. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants a little feed back from ENworld.

I have a few pics ready to go (courtesy of a buddy's Xmas digital camera) and I'll get more. I've been terribly ill since Thursday otherwise I would have a ton more. A pox on those typhoid Mary middle schoolers! If you guys don't have the time, I will experiment more when I'm functional.

P.S. I'll edit this post out later so it doesn't clutter your Louvre!

The best way to see how we make thumbnails is to quote one of my posts with a thumbnail and then copy it to your word processor. It's tough to do a tutorial and post it without the code screwing up the post - if that makes sense.

The thumbnail method does require you to host your own photos, but it does cut down on the bandwidth ENWorld has to crank up - so it's ENWorld friendly in that regard. I look forward to seeing your work!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases