pogre's model and figure thread

fourthmensch

First Post
pogre: I have read your articles and I very much like the minis I see there, but for some reason none of the thumbs in this thread load in my browser. Am I doing something wrong, maybe, or could there be some reason for this?

Pardon the silliness of the question, but based on your articles, I really want to see the rest of your stuff!

pogre

Legend
fourthmensch said:
Wow, pogre. Just wow. The eye beast... and the angel... wow. :cool:

Thanks very much.

I just received the great news that my Angel was chosen one of the winners in Sean K. Reynolds' Angel painting contest! Man, I'm pretty darn excited :D

pogre

Legend
Thanks fellas.

I will post when the second part of my entry step-by-step article is up on d20 Magazine Rack.

I have been painting like mad over the last week (Spring Break). I'll post some new stuff in the near future.

BTW I posted the angel over at coolminiornot. Check it out and feel free to jack up my score! ;)

Last edited:

elvnsword

First Post
I just have to say, WOW
I wish I had just a smidge of your painting talent Pogre, I jsut don't have the paitence, nor the steady hands, to manage it. I do love my mini's though. :-d and yours are plain wonderful...

G'luck with the red dragon btw, (saw the other thread)

Elvnsword

fourthmensch

First Post
pogre said:
The second part of the step-by-step painting articles is posted at d20 Magazine Rack. I asked about what folks would like to see next - feel free to comment here or over there. Thanks.
I like the article very much. Its always nice to see step-by-step articles showing exactly how certain effects were achieved.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases