knight01.jpg

knight02.jpg

knight03.jpg

25 in 2012.

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
Hirst Arts City Guard Building

I finally completed the city guard building I have been working on. It is not an original design, but based on Ryan Skow's excellent work. It's a fun piece, it comes completely apart, has interior stairs, ladders, and doors.

cityguard_building.jpg

If you want to see the original with a few suggestions for building it - check out Ryan Skow's version.

I know it's a building, but I'm counting it in my mini count!
44 in 2012.

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
My boys enjoy playing 40K and "recruited" me to paint up a force to play with them. My goal is to create the cheapest force possible and let the guys beat the tar out of me. I'm just going for decent tabletop and was pretty pleased with how this group came out. All of the figures came out of a 5th edition starter box. They were supposed to be Ultra Marines, but I painted them up as Blood Angels because thats how my terminator marines from my Space Hulk game are painted up.

blood_angels_sm_01.jpg

blood_angels_sm_02.jpg

55 figures painted in 2012.

pogre

Legend
Enslaved Nephilim

A Malifaux commission called an Enslaved Nephilim. Not sure what it is, but it is part of the Guild Faction.
enslaved_nephilum01.jpg

A shot with the card it came with:
enslaved_nephilum02.jpg

56 figures painted in 2012.

pogre

Legend
Blood Angel Dreadnaught

Where did my summer go? As many of you know, in real life I am a head football coach and teacher, football camp starts tonight - officially ending my summer. In the past that has meant pretty much an end to my painting production as well, but I am resolved to paint at least twenty minutes a night. It's a great relaxing and stress-reducing hobby and it will be good for me this fall.

Here's a look at the Blood Angel Dreadnaught I painted to match the SM above. Solid tabletop quality for me. He was swarmed over by some of my sons Necron scarabs the other day...

dreadnaught1.jpg

dreadnaught2.jpg

dreadnaught3.jpg

57 miniatures painted in 2012.

pogre

Legend
scales of justice

Another Malifaux commission - bad picture, but it turned out great:
scalesofjustice.jpg

I promise I'll put up some fantasy-based figures next time.

58 miniatures painted in 2012.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases