ror_erylium_02.jpg

A picture of her in action from the SH.
ep03_04_imp.jpg

76 models in 2012.

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
Malifaux - the Lawyer
Another commission piece - this nasty fellow is a member of the Guild faction. What could be scarier than a lawyer? I should know, because I used to be one...

malifaux_lawyer.jpg

77 models in 2012.

Last edited:

smiteworks

Explorer
Hey Pogre, did you get in on the Reaper Bones kickstarter when it was running? If so, I'm hoping we can see some of these in 2013 and it will be interesting to see which ones grab your attention to paint first. I'm hoping that much new material will get me back into painting more often again.

Great work, as always.

-Doug

pogre

Legend
Hey Pogre, did you get in on the Reaper Bones kickstarter when it was running? If so, I'm hoping we can see some of these in 2013 and it will be interesting to see which ones grab your attention to paint first. I'm hoping that much new material will get me back into painting more often again.

Great work, as always.

-Doug

Hi Doug, I did get in on the Reaper deal albeit as add-ons through a friend. I have already done some of the figures in the past (in metal obviously) including my recently painted Paizo goblins. They are tiny, but fun to paint. I'm guessing my first Bones projects will be the giants. Really looking forward to it!

I also know I'm going to do some step-by-step in the nearish future. The first one will be during my Christmas break. However, I hope to do some step-by-steps on the Bones next year to help people get fired up on painting. If for no other reason than to blow my stuff out of the water!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
A couple of Reaper Familiar blisters and a bag of converted dollar store rats and you can coast through the New Year! :D

(We're all rooting for you and your goal. :) )

pogre

Legend
Rise of the Runelords
Lyrie Akenja found on page 58 of the Anniversary Edition:
ror_lyrie_akenja.jpg

Nualia found on page 61 of the Anniversary Edition:
ror_nualia_01.jpg

ror_nualia_02.jpg

One of the PCs - a female catfolk rogue - this figure is from the game Alkemy:
ror_catfolk_01.jpg

ror_catfolk_02.jpg

A group of skinsaw cultists. Not the most interesting figures to paint, but the illustration in the book (page 115) is not that interesting either:
ror_cultists.jpg

85 models in 2012.

pogre

Legend
Rise of the Runelords
Scarecrow Flesh Golem
Found on page 121 of the Anniversary Edition
ror_scarecrow_fleshgolem_01.jpg

ror_scarecrow_fleshgolem_02.jpg

86 models in 2012.

Last edited:

pogre