pogre's model and figure thread

pogre

Legend
ConnorSB said:
Bump!

Hey Pogre, finished painting that thing from that other thread?

The solution I came up with is, well, unconventional... My client loves it, but I do not know if I can get it done by the end of this Summer. That should give you an idea of the magnitude of my foolishness in biting off more than I can chew ;) Details as it becomes a reality.

Right now I am super busy with my track team - so I apologize for the lack of updates. My painting has slowed as well :(

I should start cranking again at the end of May.

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
ConnorSB said:
Ahh... I meant the thing from the other other thread, the one in my sig...

They are half painted. And no I have not sprung them yet ;)

jgbrowning said:
Heya Pogre,

Now you've got me thinking about trying out some Hirst arts stuff. Cool thread.

joe b.

Watch out joe b. - it's addicting! On second thought, back to the writing desk with you! Your stuff is too damn cool to distract you from it. ;)

Last edited:

pogre said:
Watch out joe b. - it's addicting! On second thought, back to the writing desk with you! Your stuff is too damn cool to distract you from it. ;)

Thanks! I went to that site and literally looked at pretty much every single page. It's been a real long time since I've done that with anything. There's a real strong attraction to the idea of making a setting that I've never felt before. I'll have to weigh it for a while and see if it's an honest one, but I wouldn't be surprised if sometime in the future I'll pick up a mold or two and try my hand at it.

joe b.

Darmanicus

I'm Ray...of Enfeeblement
pogre said:
PMT 10
Lich

Remember all thumbs are links to larger pictures.

Here is a lich I recently painted. I bought a new camera – I just need to get some more lights and an appropriate background. My players need not concern themselves, this lich was a commission from a friend.

I really like this figure, where did you get it from?

pogre

Legend
pogre.com launch!

I have started a happy little gaming site on the web - pogre.com

I have placed two free original PDF adventures and some links on there. The adventures include the first adventure for my Zandyrium story hour. The main prupose of the site is to serve as host for my miniature pictures for this thread and the soon to come Zandyrium story hour.

I hope you like it!

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
Zandyrium Workshop One

Well, I debated about starting a new Model and figure thread for the new story hour but decided against it. I hope everyone does not mind if I continue using this one.

First up, is a down and dirty sewer tile with sparky the sewer rat.

This tile was constructed in my normal way using linoleum tile and hirst art blocks. I painted the effluent area first. I covered the painted surface with resin using an old paint brush.

I cut the Games Workshop rat in half and planted him right in the resin.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases