pogre's model and figure thread

pogre

Legend
The Madhatter said:
I loved that game! Your dungeon will be tons better than the dreaded white Sorry pawn! Are you going to use minis for the treasure i.e the magic sword?

Right now I'm cranking on rooms. I have not given much thought to the rest, but I have lots of treasure so that's a real possibility.

edit: I just got a commission from a friend to paint some Iron Kingdoms stuff by Privateer. I'm all warjacked up!

Last edited:

nyrfherdr

First Post
Pogre: I can't wait to see your Warjacks!

Madhatter. If Pogre will help, we can create a thread on picture taking and posting.
I'm actually not that great at either, but I can certainly offer advice.

Game ON!
Nyrfherdr

The Madhatter

First Post
pogre said:
The best way to see how we make thumbnails is to quote one of my posts with a thumbnail and then copy it to your word processor. It's tough to do a tutorial and post it without the code screwing up the post - if that makes sense.

The thumbnail method does require you to host your own photos, but it does cut down on the bandwidth ENWorld has to crank up - so it's ENWorld friendly in that regard. I look forward to seeing your work!
Are there alternate methods or could you do a quick rundown on thumbnails. Do you reccomend a certain webhosting? I'm not very familiar with creating web pages without a kit.

pogre

Legend
MH - check out the help thread Nyrf set up.

All pictures are thumbnail link to larger photos.

Here is another dungeon room called Shrine of the Warrior Princess. I tried to paint a freehand mural quickly and it turned out OK. I really have to keep cranking to make my goal.

More rooms to come and a couple of speed painted monsters.

pogre

Legend

The red brick floor room. Not a total success, but something different at least:

pogre

Legend

How about a wee break from the dungeon rooms? Here is the old version of the Reaper Basilisk speed painted. I should say I like the new version quite a bit more, but have not got around to painting it yet.

pogre

Legend
pogre said:
edit: I just got a commission from a friend to paint some Iron Kingdoms stuff by Privateer. I'm all warjacked up!

Let me just say - I am considerably less jacked up about these miniatures after putting them together! Not a line for beginners - get out your kneadatite!

D'karr

Adventurer
pogre said:
Here is the old version of the Reaper Basilisk speed painted. I should say I like the new version quite a bit more, but have not got around to painting it yet.

Very nicely done. I concur with you that the new sculpt for the basilisk is much better. I even bought a couple of the WOTC ones and plan to add some additional color to them. I happen to like that sculpt too.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases