pogre's model and figure thread

nyrfherdr

First Post
Pogre,
Very impressive. That is one cool dragon.
The flame breath turned out very well.

I'll have to try your green stuff assembly method. That looks like it would work very well for several of my projects too.

I'm glad my sculpting was inspiring.
Keep up the great work.
Game ON!
Nyrfherdr

Old One

First Post
Amazingly well done!

< Old One keeps praying he will win the lottery so he can hire Pogre to paint minatures for him full time :p>

~ OO

pogre

Legend
Much thanks all!

I'm working on some cool projects, but like the last one they are a bit more involved. I may get some speed painting in this week and if I do - I'll post the results.

I really appreciate everyone's comments.

Hi Pogre,

I found my way over here and this would have to be the coolest thread on En World!!!
That Dragon looks so effective by the way - awesome skill to accomplish that!
We use some neat figures in our game - I'm particularly pleased with my efforts for Lucifus Cray - but this is nothing compared to what you have done here. Keep up the good work. :)

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

WizarDru

Adventurer
So NOW I know why Valanthe dragged me out to the auto parts store to buy some Duplicolor Black! I have YOU to blame. Again. :D

I love this stuff, by the way. Seeing the process you guys go through is both interesting and educational. Love it, LOVE IT.

Narfellus

First Post
Frickin amazin. I don't see how you have time for anything OTHER than painting and sculpting! If you get a chance ever, can you post a pic with the Red Dragon next to a measly human, for scale?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases