pogre's model and figure thread

pogre

Legend
Hairy Minotaur said:
It's Mercucio!

Only handsomer and more buff. :p

Actually, I will have to ask Mercutio's player if he wants to use it for his character figure! His Charisma is something like 19 or 20 so I doubt this guy is more handsome...

pogre

Legend
The Madhatter said:
Wow! How did you do the flesh? I went for a well tanned barbarian and my friends now call him "Red Man".

Hey Madhatter,

I am going to refer to Vallejo Game Color names, but you can check out a reference chart with comparisons between Game Color, Model Color, and Citadel paints.

The undercoat was a mixture of Charred Brown and Dark Fleshtone. I came up from this with straight Dark Fleshtone. I then went to Dark Fleshtone and Scrofulous Brown mixture.

Remember with dark complexions the lighter tones have gold as the lighter hue as opposed to caucasians, which has lighter tones in pinks.

I added Elfskintone gradually to the mix and came up to straight Elf skintone - I used a touch of ivory at the later stages.

pogre

Legend
Hi folks,

I just started creating a new gallery for my painted miniatures over at my website pogre.com. I started with pictures I already have so there is nothing new for those of you who have followed this thread, but I will post some "how tos" and "step-by-steps" over there in the near future.

Shape D.

First Post
Wow, the detail on some of these is amazing, especially the eyes.

I'm trying to teach myself how to paint decently, still working on staying in the lines. But your stuff is awesome.

pogre

Legend
All pictures are thumbnail link to larger photos.

Greetings!

I have some pictures of minis to share with you and to scare the hell out of my players! ;)

First up is everybody’s favorite multi-armed demoness – a Marilith.

Next, is a big nasty Nalfeshnee – note the properly sized 3” base.

Hopping on up is our next demon – a Hezrou.

Our last evildoer is a bone devil. My first cork base and I learned a lot, but still not a bad first effort.

Finally, a khador infantry guy from WarMachine. Not a particularly fascinating figure, but my first snow base. I was especially pleased with how it turned out.

The Madhatter

First Post
Wow! I really like the way the Bone Demon's horns complement his fleshtone and the flesh on the Marilith!! Did you use Flex Paste on the Khador's base? Thank you for posting these awesome figs!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases