pogre's model and figure thread

naloomi

First Post

pogre

Legend
Thanks for the heads-up. I happen to be working on a massive dungeon right now.

I also think the folks at DF made a good move getting rid of the bowties

pogre

Legend
There is a pretty cool new terrain company out there called Zuzzy Miniatures Terrain . They sell gaming mats made out of latex that one can paint. They also sell some resin accessories for the mats. I have to say I'm very impressed with the website. Might have to pick up a couple of these.

Thanks to Wulf Ratbane for the heads up!

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
pogre said:
There is a pretty cool new terrain company out there called Zuzzy Miniatures Terrain . They sell gaming mats made out of latex that one can paint. They also sell some resin accessories for the mats. I have to say I'm very impressed with the website. Might have to pick up a couple of these.

Thanks to Wulf Ratbane for the heads up!

Well you know what they say:

Nothing says thank you like a buxom dwarven chick with an axe.

pogre

Legend
Some pictures off of my workbench from this week. A little dark, but they are more or less to show I'm still painting! First up is some commission pieces for a Cryx player:
mini55_cryx01.jpg

mini56_cryx02.jpg

mini57_cryx03.jpg

Finally, I have painted a ton of tavern stuff. Here is a corner booth to give you a taste of it.
mini58_tavern.jpg

I promise to grab another light next time ;)

pogre

Legend
Here are a few troops I recently did for a friend. I’m really pleased with how these turned out.

Example One:
winterguard01.jpg

Example Two:
winterguard02.jpg

Example Three – tough to tell from the pic, but I gave him a bit of a rosy nose:
winterguard03.jpg

Example Four:
winterguard04.jpg

Example Five – the boss I believe:
winterguard05.jpg

All ten of the winterguard:
winterguard_group.jpg

I’m also working on some cool dungeon pieces for a Con in February. It’s a reverse dungeon type thing where the players run the bad guys. Should be a lot of fun. I’ll post pics of the dungeon later – I’m running a playtest in a few days.

pogre

Legend
I recently playtested my massive reverse dungeon convention game. Here are a few pics of the layout. I’ll post more from the actual event at WinterWar.

The Whole thing:
playtest01.jpg

The magma fountain:
playtest02.jpg

A Hirst Arts fountain, a crevice piece from DF, and the room behind is from the Hirst Arts tutorial I did chronicled near the beginning of this thread:
playtest03.jpg

Naturally, I had to get some Den of Evil pieces in:
playtest04.jpg

Every dungeon needs a tavern!
playtest05.jpg

The dreaded summoning circle:
playtest06.jpg

Every dungeon needs a dungeon! The hallway connecting this chamber is a recently created Hirst Arts piece. If you look closely you may be able to see the light effects on the floor:
playtest07.jpg

Remove ads