Miniatures pogre's model and figure thread - Page 37





  1. #361
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Kris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Walsall, England
    Posts
    519
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Kris
    Tavern area looks nice... that the stuff you mentioned a few posts up?

    Close up pic's of those pieces and the statue would be cool if you ever have the time

 

  • #362
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    NarlethDrider's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Phenix City, AL
    Posts
    916
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore NarlethDrider
    awesome stuff as usual
    can u share anything on the reverse dungeon?
    Pimpin' Narleths 24/7
    if u want some art fer your game, drop me a line...
    ND, the Wyder Spider
    Old Artwork

  • #363
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    pogre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mahomet, Illinois
    Posts
    4,487
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore pogre
    Quote Originally Posted by NarlethDrider
    awesome stuff as usual
    can u share anything on the reverse dungeon?
    Thanks much!

    Here are the play rules - all ONE page of them

    Dungeon Lord play sheet

    If you are interested in the minion cards and/or the dungeon environment cards let me know - I can try to put those up too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris
    Close up pic's of those pieces and the statue would be cool if you ever have the time
    Sure. I'll try to get those close ups next time we play (February 9th at WinterWar). I would do it sooner, but it is already packed for the con and I am exceedingly lazy!

  • #364
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    pogre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mahomet, Illinois
    Posts
    4,487
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore pogre
    Some of my latest stuff - including some 15mm painted for BattleLore. I was going for decent tabletop level and am selling them on ebay.

    Last edited by pogre; Sunday, 27th January, 2008 at 07:52 AM.

  • #365
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    pogre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mahomet, Illinois
    Posts
    4,487
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore pogre
    Here is a little experiment I did called black and white only. The picture did not come out great, but this gargoyle was painted almost completely with a bottle of black and a bottle of white paint. I did throw a little red for eyes.

  • #366
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Wulf Ratbane's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    U.S. New England
    Posts
    8,336
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Wulf Ratbane
    YO POGRE!

    I saw these linked from Chris Pramas' blog-- I know you'll love them.

    http://www.otherworld.me.uk/home.html

    Old school, 1e AD&D sculpts-- pig-faced orcs are all great (check that sow!) and check the coming soon section. The troll is spot-on.

    I'm also tempted to buy that resin "DEMON IDOL" for nostalgia sake alone.

  • #367
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    pogre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mahomet, Illinois
    Posts
    4,487
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore pogre
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf Ratbane
    Old school, 1e AD&D sculpts-- pig-faced orcs are all great (check that sow!) and check the coming soon section. The troll is spot-on.

    I'm also tempted to buy that resin "DEMON IDOL" for nostalgia sake alone.
    Those are fantastic! Man, that brings back memories. I have some pig-faced orcs from Grenadier around here somewhere.

    I'll check into shipping, but if they are anything like most UK shops it probably is prohibitive.

  • #368
    Quote Originally Posted by pogre
    I'll check into shipping, but if they are anything like most UK shops it probably is prohibitive.
    Actually based of this quote:

    "Shipping costs are very reasonable, they are calculated automatically by the Paypal checkout system, and they are the same no matter where you live! This is what you can expect to pay"
    and
    "Order value over 75.00 - Shipping cost is 5.00"

    I don't think it would be too bad. (my pound to us $ isn't up to date though)

    The Troll in the coming soon section looks awesome too.......

  • #369
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    pogre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Mahomet, Illinois
    Posts
    4,487
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore pogre
    Quote Originally Posted by Shape D.
    Actually based of this quote:

    "Shipping costs are very reasonable, they are calculated automatically by the Paypal checkout system, and they are the same no matter where you live! This is what you can expect to pay"
    and
    "Order value over 75.00 - Shipping cost is 5.00"

    I don't think it would be too bad. (my pound to us $ isn't up to date though)

    The Troll in the coming soon section looks awesome too.......
    I just e-mailed them for a quote. I need to go to OZ to ask for Will Power.

  • #370
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Wulf Ratbane's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    U.S. New England
    Posts
    8,336
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    7

    Ignore Wulf Ratbane
    Quote Originally Posted by pogre
    I just e-mailed them for a quote. I need to go to OZ to ask for Will Power.
    Let me know if you decide to place an order, maybe we can double up and split the shipping.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. pogre's model and figure thread
      By pogre in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 503
      Last Post: Thursday, 20th December, 2012, 12:48 AM
    2. Nyrfherdr's Mini Thread - Inspired by Pogre (NEW 3/1/07 - AFTER A YEAR!)
      By nyrfherdr in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 189
      Last Post: Thursday, 1st March, 2007, 08:12 PM
    3. New Original Free d20 Adventures at pogre.com
      By pogre in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Wednesday, 2nd June, 2004, 09:15 PM
    4. [mini] Pogre's Painted Figures
      By pogre in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: Friday, 11th April, 2003, 05:47 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •