pogre's model and figure thread

Kris

Adventurer
Tavern area looks nice... that the stuff you mentioned a few posts up?

Close up pic's of those pieces and the statue would be cool if you ever have the time :)

pogre

Legend
NarlethDrider said:
awesome stuff as usual:)
can u share anything on the reverse dungeon?

Thanks much!

Here are the play rules - all ONE page of them ;)

Dungeon Lord play sheet

If you are interested in the minion cards and/or the dungeon environment cards let me know - I can try to put those up too.

Kris said:
Close up pic's of those pieces and the statue would be cool if you ever have the time

Sure. I'll try to get those close ups next time we play (February 9th at WinterWar). I would do it sooner, but it is already packed for the con and I am exceedingly lazy!;)

pogre

Legend
Some of my latest stuff - including some 15mm painted for BattleLore. I was going for decent tabletop level and am selling them on ebay.
elite_knights_slanted.jpg

elite_knights_squared.jpg

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
Here is a little experiment I did called black and white only. The picture did not come out great, but this gargoyle was painted almost completely with a bottle of black and a bottle of white paint. I did throw a little red for eyes.
2_tone_gargoyle.jpg

pogre

Legend
Wulf Ratbane said:
Old school, 1e AD&D sculpts-- pig-faced orcs are all great (check that sow!) and check the coming soon section. The troll is spot-on.

I'm also tempted to buy that resin "DEMON IDOL" for nostalgia sake alone.

Those are fantastic! Man, that brings back memories. I have some pig-faced orcs from Grenadier around here somewhere.

I'll check into shipping, but if they are anything like most UK shops it probably is prohibitive.

Shape D.

First Post
pogre said:
I'll check into shipping, but if they are anything like most UK shops it probably is prohibitive.
Actually based of this quote:

"Shipping costs are very reasonable, they are calculated automatically by the Paypal checkout system, and they are the same no matter where you live! This is what you can expect to pay"
and
"Order value over £75.00 - Shipping cost is £5.00"

I don't think it would be too bad. (my pound to us $ isn't up to date though)

The Troll in the coming soon section looks awesome too.......

pogre

Legend
Shape D. said:
Actually based of this quote:

"Shipping costs are very reasonable, they are calculated automatically by the Paypal checkout system, and they are the same no matter where you live! This is what you can expect to pay"
and
"Order value over £75.00 - Shipping cost is £5.00"

I don't think it would be too bad. (my pound to us $ isn't up to date though)

The Troll in the coming soon section looks awesome too.......

I just e-mailed them for a quote. I need to go to OZ to ask for Will Power.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases