pogre's model and figure thread

pogre

Legend
Wulf Ratbane said:
Let me know if you decide to place an order, maybe we can double up and split the shipping.

No need - shipping for the orc set is only 4 lbs.! Very reasonable shipping - Shape D. was absolutely right.

Reveille said:
That gargoyle is teh awesome. :cool:
Thanks! I unleashed it on the PCs this afternoon.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
pogre said:
No need - shipping for the orc set is only 4 lbs.! Very reasonable shipping - Shape D. was absolutely right.

I'm going to wait until the troll is available in mid-Feb, then get the troll, the orcs boxed set, and the big demon idol all at once.

Personally I just love that the orc set includes a little orc baby ripe for the slaughter. Here's hoping my next group of PCs includes a paladin. (I'm sick, I know.)

pogre

Legend
Reveille said:
How did the encounter go?

The Gargoyle got away - I cannot comment more than that except to say it is a pretty special gargoyle.

Wulf Ratbane said:
Personally I just love that the orc set includes a little orc baby ripe for the slaughter. Here's hoping my next group of PCs includes a paladin. (I'm sick, I know.)
I remember a line from somewhere along the lines of "nits make lice." I think I have heard of a certain dwarf who would have no moral quandry.

I just finished up some commissions, so I really will post some more picture on here soon ;)

pogre

Legend
Here are some skeletal minis I did on commission for privateer press's WarMachine game. First up is a Champion I did all kinds of experimenting on:
mini_skeleton_pp.jpg

Here's a close-up I did of the sword. Although you cannot see it perfectly, when you tilt the sword to one side you can see a greenish tinge to the blade. It's an effect I'll do again if I can reproduce it:
mini_skeleton_pp02.jpg

I added a bit of mud and grit to the base of this guy's cape. the blend could be smoother, but I like how it turned out:
mini_skeleton_pp03.jpg

Here's a bunch of what I call ghouldroids. A lot of funky washes on these fellas.
mini_ghouldroids.jpg

frankthedm

First Post
pogre said:
First up is a Champion I did all kinds of experimenting on:
I'd say the experiment was successful. The green tinge to the blade makes me expect something BAD is in store for the Champion’s victims. Great job.

Well, one caveat; the grass on their bases ought to be withering away in a green to grey-white gradation. Granted that might take a lot of work, but they look like the type to ruin any land they pass over.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases