pogre's model and figure thread

pogre

Legend
Reveille said:
*demands to see more minis*

Can't wait to see whats next.
You're too kind. I'm currently working on a commission that involves significant sculpting. I also have a few figures getting some paint - including a monster, which should also make Frank happy! ;)

pogre

Legend
Had a chance to use my gargoyle in my game tonight. He very nearly was able to get a kill after hiding in the party's room. I love how camoflauged he looks in this shot:
mini_gargoyle_camo.jpg

WhatGravitas

Explorer
pogre said:
You're too kind. I'm currently working on a commission that involves significant sculpting. I also have a few figures getting some paint - including a monster, which should also make Frank happy! ;)
Hey, pogre, how is it going?

*shameless bump to see more of your work*

Cheers, LT.

pogre

Legend
Thanks for the bump!

I have been painting - just not photographing. I sent out a bunch of commissions last month and I am wrapping up another bunch this week. I'll try to get some pictures taken of those. I plan on doing a step-by-step on a dwarf figure I need to paint.

pogre

Legend
Some commissions I finished last month. Privateer Press pieces. The orb was a custom re-sculpt:
mini_3witches_orb_01.jpg

The blurry witch from another pic:
mini_3witches_orb_02.jpg

Lalato

Adventurer
On the camera, it depends on how much you can spend. You can get a pretty decent camera for macro shots for around $500 or less. If you're looking for something cheaper... I've had pretty good luck with the Canon SD series.

--sam

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases