pogre's model and figure thread

pogre

Legend
Aurlok Starter Set from Alkemy (figs 16-20)

Thanks Joe!

Pictures a bit out of focus, but here are the figures from the Aurlok starter box.

Tecum'Seh Crow Sachem
mini_aurlok_01.jpg

Toad Medicine Shaman (this guy is nowhere near this green in real life...)
mini_aurlok_02.jpg

Crow Thunder Warrior
mini_aurlok_03.jpg

Auroch Totem-Warrior
mini_aurlok_04.jpg

Wolf Thunder-Warrior
mini_aurlok_05.jpg

pogre

Legend
Wow! This thread is nearly six years old!

The funny thing is I am working right now on the project that started this thread! I have done some painting and a few hirst arts pieces, but I am having issues with my website. Once it is accessible again, expect a few new posts/pictures.

pogre

Legend
Now that the site is up and zipping I have some catching up to do!

Here are some shots of a multi-purpose (D&D, WFRP, Dark Heresy, 40K) building I made last month. Sorry about the photo quality.

40K_building_01.jpg

40K_building_02.jpg

40K_building_03.jpg

I'm currently working on the very first project I started this thread with 6 years ago! Pictures to come!

pogre

Legend
Is that building made from Hirst Arts Molds pogre?

Olaf the Stout

Yep. I did it Mordheim style for my Dark Heresy game. I was going to add more sci-fi and gothic elements to it, but decided to use it for fantasy too.

I've been casting and drying bricks all day to try and complete a project for this weekend. It's a really big project.

pogre

Legend
Greetings!

I finished up the massive castle keep that started this thread 6 years ago. It needs more painting, doors, and a few other things, but the basic structure is done!
01_overall_fort_view.jpg

02_overall_fort_view.jpg

03_overall_fort_view.jpg

There is a complete battle report of a massive siege battle we fought on the castle keep last week on my website. There are some decent pictures of a ton of nicely painted figs involved in the battle.

Here is a direct link to the battle report:
Fantasy Siege Battle Report

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
:) Congrats! :)

Been following this on and off for a while and I am glad to see this particular project come to fruition! I'll bet they haven't heard the end of those spider riders! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases