pogre's model and figure thread

pogre

Legend
The Judge - his coat in real life is off-white, not light blue.
judge.jpg

pogre

Legend
This is Perdita Ortega, the first of several from the Ortega posse. More cleavage and big hair! Man, that takes me back to the good ole' days!

perdita_ortega_01.jpg

perdita_ortega_02.jpg

pogre

Legend
After painting up three boxes of Guild faction Malifaux for a commission I am finally painting some of my own stuff again.

Every winter we have a mini-convention with old friends between Christmas and New Years. This year I plan on running a modified Mordheim campaign.

I am going to paint up a number of the warbands. Each player then will pull tokens to determine what warband they will play. Everyone will get a quickstart sheet and a reserve of gold to buy their warband members.

All of the miniatures will have a card. I am making the cards using Magic Set Editor. Each card will have the price, stats, special abilities, etc. for the figure.

Once the players have selected their respective warbands, we will have three or four sessions of duels. We will have four 4' x 4' tables set-up. The day will conclude with a big city battle on a 4' x 8' table.

So, I have a lot of painting ahead of me.

The first band I'm painting up are Skaven. I already have a fair number of skaven a friend of mine and I began painting a few years ago.

Without further delay here is the first figure in the Skaven Warband- the Assassin Adept. This figure was painted by my friend as a wererat for my D&D campaign years ago. I decided against rebasing this figure as I did most of the old stuff. I just did a little touch-up.

skaven_assassin_adept_01.jpg

skaven_assassin_adept_02.jpg

skaven_assassin_adept_03.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases