[HIVEMIND] Back to School, Back to Basics, Back to the HIVE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbidity

First Post
Would dig out my incredibly ugly school uniform, but khaki just doesn’t go with the scythe.

In the meantime … schoolyard gossip about EK?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Morbidity said:
Would dig out my incredibly ugly school uniform, but khaki just doesn’t go with the scythe.

Might tend to clash... :p

Morbidity said:
In the meantime … schoolyard gossip about EK?

I might not have this quite right but I hear he was fanned... :eek:

Mark

Gellion said:
I hate these threads, and i ignore them at all costs. Why am i posting in one, i dont know.

Classic. Welcome to the HIVE. You have emerged from your slumber, grown just a little, and now can fly...

Morbidity

First Post
Gellion said:
I hate these threads, and i ignore them at all costs. Why am i posting in one, i dont know.

Your implant will be arriving shorly by mail. Installation is a fairly painless procedure and within 7 days all independent thought will cease and you will have been fully assimilated into the Hivemind.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
I love this crazy Hive!

"Can we get a separate forum for hivemind threads? Or a way to stick them on the second page? There's enough drivel on the internet as is."

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
So, on topic this once (and ONLY this once, I promise!), I'm going back to school in like two weeks. First time back in school in something like 7 years. Wow.

"You can still teach an old dog new tricks!"

I'm taking Business Management - Marketing at the local college (as local as a college gets when you live on a farm in the middle of nowhere... an hour drive each way), and student fees include the cost of the new laptop and PDA with the software needed for the course and general 'business use'. (meaning I have no clue what toys we are getting on the system yet, but I bet it's just a PC laptop with WinXP, OfficeXP and the course homework software).

I'm excited about everything but the daily driving. And for that I'm looking at car-pooling with some old high-school friends who have also moved into the area who work in the same city as the school.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Greetings all. Today is just about bearable, heat wise.

Still got a sore throat and a runny nose, though. *looks for sympathy*

Mark

Cool Beans, Jason! Congrats! :)

Keep your nose clean, Tal! :p

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases