D&D 5E (OOC) Greenmtn's Planescape game

Li Shenron

Legend
Sure thing!

We can figure out how to plug you in somehow real quick (Maybe one of the guards in the current scene that wants in on the money?) or we can just hand wave it and say you are there with the group and have been.

We seem to have lost the characters Ashir and Ezra. I'm waiting to hear back from the player that plays Leau. I'll make a post that hopefully will clear things up a bit and get things running smoother.
[MENTION=1465]Li Shenron[/MENTION]

Thank you! I'll start designing my character and post it in the RG.

Fradak

Explorer
If people are feeling that this is dragging on too long tell me what information you want to get out of him and do a roll to get it. I'll try to speed the dialog up.

No problem for me. I was on traveling so I let the other do the talking. They're doing great.

Greenmtn

Explorer
No worries. I just worry about pacing as I haven't done this before and don't want anyone to feel like it's going to slow or they can't keep up.

FYI I will be on vacation for all of next week and have no idea what internet access will be like. If I can't post just roll with it and I will catch up when I get back on the 13th.

Greenmtn

Explorer
So what is the party thinking? Do you need more direction from me or are we just at a busy time of the year. I notice several games are running slow and don't want to make any of you feel pressured to post but also want to make sure no one is waiting on something from me. If you are a little lost it's ok to say so just ask your questions here and I will do my best to answer them.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases