D&D 5E (OPTIMIZATION) THE NAMELESS KING ! THE WIZARD's NIGHTMARE! LAST BOSS

mgshamster

First Post
Ok, presuming he has typical magic items and not the items specifically used to counter my previous builds (such as everything he can possibly get to maximize AC and immunity to poison). In fact, Mr. Nameless King showed up yesterday on GitP with an altered build, didn't have the Alert feat, and had his magic items changed up. He got banned again and the posts deleted. Before that happened, someone posted a goblin assassin that killed both.

Anyways, I present Mr. Rogarter. A Tabaxi Rogue Barbarian Fighter. 11 Arcane Trickster Rogue, 6 Elk/Eagle Barb, 3 Champion Fighter.

Feats:
Mobile
Mage Slayer

Magic Items:
Boots of Speed
Wings of Flying
Potion of Haste
Some weapon that adds dice, like flame tongue
Cast See Invisibility, Longstrider
Drink Potion

Movement Speed:
30 Tabaxi
+25 Barbarian
+10 Mobile Feat
+10 Longstrider
X2 Tabaxi
X2 Haste
X2 Boots of Speed

That's 600 movement speed, plus 600 Bonus action Dash speed. And we can fly.

Now we're right next to him.

Action: Extra Attack. 1st attack = Grapple. 2nd attack = sneak attack. We can do 1d8 (rapier) +6d6 (sneak attack, once only) +2d6 (flame tongue) +12d6 (purple worm poison, once only) on the first attack with a 19-20 crit range, having advantage on the attack. Then action surge for two more attacks, then haste action for two more attacks. Total = 5d8+6d6+10d6+12d6, with a 19% chance to crit on any attack. We have an average of around 148 damage on round 1, which is enough for the NK. He comes back with 1 HP from contingency, grappled, and I have a reaction attack if he casts a spell.

Sim can do some damage, but not much. And he won't last round 2.

Does that work?

Last edited:

mgshamster

First Post
A friend of mine asked me to post this build (note: the NK did not have the Alert feat when this build was made):

Zolta, female neutral Goblin Rogue (Assassin) 20.

AC 17 (Studded Leather +DEX)

HP 133

STR 8
DEX 14+2 (goblin) + 2 AsI = 20
CON 13+1 (goblin) = 14
INT 12
WIS 15 +1 (Observant) +2 AsI= 20
CHA 10

Initiative: +10 (Dex + Alert)

Passive Perception 32: (10+5+5 (Observant)+ 12 (Expertise))

Dex(Stealth) +17; Wis(Perception) +17

Action:

Sneak Attack and Fury of the Small: Rapier of Wounding, +11 to hit, 61 damages (1d8+10d6+5+20), 102 (2d8+20d6+5+20) in case of crit, 204 from Death Strike.

Magic Item:

Broom of Flying (uncommon)
Oil of Etherealness (rare)
Rapier of Wounding (rare, attuned)

Fear: Observant, Alert

Expertise: Stealth and Perception, Investigate and Athleticism
Sneak Attack
Thieves' Cant
Cunning Action
Uncanny Dodge
Evasion
Slippery Mind
Elusive
Stroke of luck

ASSASSIN
BONUS PROFICIENCIES
ASSASSINATE
INFILTRATION EXPERTISE
IMPOSTOR
DEATH STRIKE

Darkvision
Fury of the Small
Nimble Escape

Strategy:

Zolat had a new hit. It had been a while since anyone been hired to take care of some kind of spellcaster called Threvor, who can kill people at long range and who is sorta attacking random passerbies while invisible? It wasn't very clear, but since the guy can still cast Wish and seems idiotic enough to do so, someone has to do the dirty work.

And if there one thing Zolat know, it's that there is always a goblin somewhere to do the dirty work.

So, equipped with her rapier, Left-for-Dead, and her studded leather armor, carrying her Broom of Flying and a bottle of Oil of Etherealness, Zolat the Assassin went to the region where Threvor is.

Approaching under stealth, and trusting her senses, Zolat started scouting the region. Soon enough, she spotted the presence of an naked humanoid in the sky, carrying a bow, with an invisible being nearby (with a +10 in Stealth without Passage Without a Trace, and unable to use both PWT and any other spell to hide, Threvor literally can't escape the Passive Perception of the goblin, which is 32). And neither of the flying pair seemed able to spot her. This granted her the element of surprise.

Figuring the invisible being was the real caster, or at least the bigger threat, Zolat decided to take care of them first. Still hiding, she covered herself and her equipment with Oil of Etherealness, put herself on her Broom, and flew in the Ethereal Plane close of the location she had spotted the invisible being. She then just waited for the Oil's effects to dissipate. One hour later, as she reappeared in the Material Plane, she was ready: she struck true, with all the skills her years as a master assassin implied and with all the fury of a goblin having the occasion to pay back those who thought could lord over them.

The invisible caster was dead before he could even register her presence, Left-for-Dead piercing through him like butter. His invisibility failed, revealing a gaunt figure, who could maybe have been somewhat attractive by human standards if not for the damages the years of lack of any activity and of reclusion in his dark dwellings had wrecked on his body. As magic enveloped his body, probably destined to heal him in a way or another, Zolat smirked. Left-for-Dead was made for that kind of smartypants.

The corpse continued its fall, no magic able to heal his wounds. Just to be sure, Zolat grabbed it, decapitated it took all the items that were on it, did the same for the flying one with the bow (who was endlessly waiting for orders that would never come), and noticing the handful of undead who had escaped the control of the dead caster, decided to test her new bow.

Sometime, it was good to be the goblin.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
Ok, presuming he has typical magic items and not the items specifically used to counter my previous builds (such as everything he can possibly get to maximize AC and immunity to poison). In fact, Mr. Nameless King showed up yesterday on GitP with an altered build, didn't have the Alert feat, and had his magic items changed up. He got banned again and the posts deleted. Before that happened, someone posted a goblin assassin that killed both.

Anyways, I present Mr. Rogarter. A Tabaxi Rogue Barbarian Fighter. 11 Arcane Trickster Rogue, 6 Elk/Eagle Barb, 3 Champion Fighter.

Feats:
Mobile
Mage Slayer

Magic Items:
Boots of Speed
Wings of Flying
Potion of Haste
Some weapon that adds dice, like flame tongue
Cast See Invisibility, Longstrider
Drink Potion

Movement Speed:
30 Tabaxi
+25 Barbarian
+10 Mobile Feat
+10 Longstrider
X2 Tabaxi
X2 Haste
X2 Boots of Speed

That's 600 movement speed, plus 600 Bonus action Dash speed. And we can fly.

Now we're right next to him.

Action: Extra Attack. 1st attack = Grapple. 2nd attack = sneak attack. We can do 1d8 (rapier) +6d6 (sneak attack, once only) +2d6 (flame tongue) +12d6 (purple worm poison, once only) on the first attack with a 19-20 crit range, having advantage on the attack. Then action surge for two more attacks, then haste action for two more attacks. Total = 5d8+6d6+10d6+12d6, with a 19% chance to crit on any attack. We have an average of around 148 damage on round 1, which is enough for the NK. He comes back with 1 HP from contingency, grappled, and I have a reaction attack if he casts a spell.

Sim can do some damage, but not much. And he won't last round 2.

Does that work?

No idea what Elk totem is or it's source. So I'll have to take your word on it giving +15 speed.

Impressive build. (I'm thinking he has about 160hp??)

1200ft movement in a single turn is insane.

However, I do have a few nitpicks even though this build may still win.

1. You will not be able to prebuff as you cannot keep your buff spells cast all day and you do not know when Nameless King will attack. Because of this you really don't need see invisibility as the villain will have to drop invisibility (not greater invisibility) when he engages you. Though without see invisibility there may be a chance for him escape you.

2. The above means your first turn will be casting long strider. Your second turn will be using the potion of haste. (I presume you would count an action to use the potion in combat?) After that you can move to Nameless King and will have a single attack action from the Haste and potentially 2 more from action surge. That's significantly lowering your turn 1 damage IMO.

3. I am unsure what the need for grappling is? You can outmove Nameless King. He can't get out of your effective reach other than by teleporting and grappling doesn't prevent spell casting?

Very plausible combat scenario.
a. Either way, if Nameless King gets a Surprise round (which is very likely IMO),
b. wins initiative (toss up) and goes first and then goes again before you can fly up to him, that's still only 3 turns and he won't be taking down any high level character in 3 turns IMO.
c. His damage from 1200' just isn't that high. On average he will be doing 11 dmg per hit and He will hit 2-3 attacks per turn of his 4 attacks. That's 22-33 damage a turn. At most he probably does about 100 damage in those 3 rounds. Worst case is maybe 66.
d. His simulacrum can ready action the eldritch blast spell for when something moves within his range. This would push the proposed build back just far enough when you do approach to not be able to attack even on turn 3 and do another 22-33 damage.
e. Instead of using your haste action to attack you could use it dash again and action surge for 2 attacks on this turn. You have taken 88-133 damage and just now got in range of Nameless King and made 2 attacks and do so.
f. Nameless King casts shield to prevent as much damage as possible.
g. The simulacrum makes another set of eldritch blast attacks at you pushing you back away from Nameless King. You take 22-33 more damage.
h. Nameless king casts eldritch blast at you and then casts sanctuary on himself (I believe this is legal to cast a action using cantrip and then a bonus action spell. Please correct me if I am wrong). You take 22-33 more damage.
i. you are down to 132-200 damage. Possibly dead now but if lucky you are still standing.
j. With sanctuary up it's not looking good as it's going to be very hard to kill him (even with 3 attacks because of haste at this point).

I'll give you this. If this character knows when Nameless King is coming then he should win the fight. But that doesn't look like a reasonable expectation in general. (

You also should win the fight hands down if you are not surprised and win initiative.
You probably have about a 50% chance to win the fight if you are surprised but win initiative.
You probably have about a 50% chance to win the fight if you are not surprised but lose initiative.

Overall this build fares well. It probably wins more often than loses but not by much. It's far from a nearly guaranteed kill though.

If you find anything wrong with my analysis please let me know. I tried to be as fair as I could to both sides with it. I attempted to use as few spells as possible on Nameless King's side as it takes a lot to keep up his 2 "permanent" buffs as is. I hope I didn't short change this challengers tactics or anything. It's very possible I may have missed something important.

Last edited:

FrogReaver

A friend of mine asked me to post this build (note: the NK did not have the Alert feat when this build was made):

Zolta, female neutral Goblin Rogue (Assassin) 20.

AC 17 (Studded Leather +DEX)

HP 133

STR 8
DEX 14+2 (goblin) + 2 AsI = 20
CON 13+1 (goblin) = 14
INT 12
WIS 15 +1 (Observant) +2 AsI= 20
CHA 10

Initiative: +10 (Dex + Alert)

Passive Perception 32: (10+5+5 (Observant)+ 12 (Expertise))

Dex(Stealth) +17; Wis(Perception) +17

Action:

Sneak Attack and Fury of the Small: Rapier of Wounding, +11 to hit, 61 damages (1d8+10d6+5+20), 102 (2d8+20d6+5+20) in case of crit, 204 from Death Strike.

Magic Item:

Broom of Flying (uncommon)
Oil of Etherealness (rare)
Rapier of Wounding (rare, attuned)

Fear: Observant, Alert

Expertise: Stealth and Perception, Investigate and Athleticism
Sneak Attack
Thieves' Cant
Cunning Action
Uncanny Dodge
Evasion
Slippery Mind
Elusive
Stroke of luck

ASSASSIN
BONUS PROFICIENCIES
ASSASSINATE
INFILTRATION EXPERTISE
IMPOSTOR
DEATH STRIKE

Darkvision
Fury of the Small
Nimble Escape

Strategy:

Zolat had a new hit. It had been a while since anyone been hired to take care of some kind of spellcaster called Threvor, who can kill people at long range and who is sorta attacking random passerbies while invisible? It wasn't very clear, but since the guy can still cast Wish and seems idiotic enough to do so, someone has to do the dirty work.

And if there one thing Zolat know, it's that there is always a goblin somewhere to do the dirty work.

So, equipped with her rapier, Left-for-Dead, and her studded leather armor, carrying her Broom of Flying and a bottle of Oil of Etherealness, Zolat the Assassin went to the region where Threvor is.

Approaching under stealth, and trusting her senses, Zolat started scouting the region. Soon enough, she spotted the presence of an naked humanoid in the sky, carrying a bow, with an invisible being nearby (with a +10 in Stealth without Passage Without a Trace, and unable to use both PWT and any other spell to hide, Threvor literally can't escape the Passive Perception of the goblin, which is 32). And neither of the flying pair seemed able to spot her. This granted her the element of surprise.

Figuring the invisible being was the real caster, or at least the bigger threat, Zolat decided to take care of them first. Still hiding, she covered herself and her equipment with Oil of Etherealness, put herself on her Broom, and flew in the Ethereal Plane close of the location she had spotted the invisible being. She then just waited for the Oil's effects to dissipate. One hour later, as she reappeared in the Material Plane, she was ready: she struck true, with all the skills her years as a master assassin implied and with all the fury of a goblin having the occasion to pay back those who thought could lord over them.

The invisible caster was dead before he could even register her presence, Left-for-Dead piercing through him like butter. His invisibility failed, revealing a gaunt figure, who could maybe have been somewhat attractive by human standards if not for the damages the years of lack of any activity and of reclusion in his dark dwellings had wrecked on his body. As magic enveloped his body, probably destined to heal him in a way or another, Zolat smirked. Left-for-Dead was made for that kind of smartypants.

The corpse continued its fall, no magic able to heal his wounds. Just to be sure, Zolat grabbed it, decapitated it took all the items that were on it, did the same for the flying one with the bow (who was endlessly waiting for orders that would never come), and noticing the handful of undead who had escaped the control of the dead caster, decided to test her new bow.

Sometime, it was good to be the goblin.

I love the build and thoughtfulness.

However, going into the ethereal plane was the wrong decision. Nameless King keeps see Invisibility up at all times. This allows him to see into the Ethereal plane. With no cover there and no cover in the air all the stealth in the world won't hide her. He will see her coming in the ethereal plane. She will not get the drop and not be able to get in range. Perhaps you see the interaction of see invisibility and a creature trying to hide in the ethereal plane a little differently?

I suppose we could say there is a slight chance she catches him distracted and is able to sneak up on him because of that. Overall it's a clever attempt but I see her having a tiny chance of succeeding.

Last edited:

mgshamster

First Post
No idea what Elk totem is or it's source. So I'll have to take your word on it giving +15 speed.

It's from SCAG.

1. You will not be able to prebuff as you cannot keep your buff spells cast all day and you do not know when Nameless King will attack. Because of this you really don't need see invisibility as the villain will have to drop invisibility (not greater invisibility) when he engages you. Though without see invisibility there may be a chance for him escape you.

What about that large army of his? If I can see them, then I know he's around, can stay hidden while buffing up. Otherwise, I was preparing for the smaller challenge of "a caster at 1200' away who pelts you with Eldritch Blast." And in that smaller challenge, he wasn't invisible.

But if we go with the invisible + sanctuary + et al., without the army, and ignore sorc point requirements, then I'd agree with you. But even with that, as a rogue, I can use my bonus action to stay hidden after he surprises me with the first shot. His passive perception is crap, so it's really easy to stay hidden for a few rounds until I'm buffed up and can charge him.

2. The above means your first turn will be casting long strider. Your second turn will be using the potion of haste. (I presume you would count an action to use the potion in combat?) After that you can move to Nameless King and will have a single attack action from the Haste and potentially 2 more from action surge. That's significantly lowering your turn 1 damage IMO.

Fair enough. Still, as above. If he's attacking first, I can hide until I'm buffed up.

3. I am unsure what the need for grappling is? You can outmove Nameless King. He can't get out of your effective reach other than by teleporting and grappling doesn't prevent spell casting?

It's just to keep him near me. Don't want him trying to fly away. :)

a. Either way, if Nameless King gets a Surprise round (which is very likely IMO),

Let's count this as a given.

b. wins initiative (toss up) and goes first and then goes again before you can fly up to him, that's still only 3 turns and he won't be taking down any high level character in 3 turns IMO.
c. His damage from 1200' just isn't that high. On average he will be doing 11 dmg per hit and He will hit 2-3 attacks per turn of his 4 attacks. That's 22-33 damage a turn. At most he probably does about 100 damage in those 3 rounds. Worst case is maybe 66.
d. His simulacrum can ready action the eldritch blast spell for when something moves within his range. This would push the proposed build back just far enough when you do approach to not be able to attack even on turn 3 and do another 22-33 damage.
e. Instead of using your haste action to attack you could use it dash again and action surge for 2 attacks on this turn. You have taken 88-133 damage and just now got in range of Nameless King and made 2 attacks and do so.
f. Nameless King casts shield to prevent as much damage as possible.
g. The simulacrum makes another set of eldritch blast attacks at you pushing you back away from Nameless King. You take 22-33 more damage.
h. Nameless king casts eldritch blast at you and then casts sanctuary on himself (I believe this is legal to cast a action using cantrip and then a bonus action spell. Please correct me if I am wrong). You take 22-33 more damage.
i. you are down to 132-200 damage. Possibly dead now but if lucky you are still standing.
j. With sanctuary up it's not looking good as it's going to be very hard to kill him (even with 3 attacks because of haste at this point).

Remember, sanctuary drops as soon as he attacks me. So if he gets the surprise round and attacks me, then he can no longer benefit from sanctuary.

All in all, I feel you have a solid counter. My only issues are that I feel I should have buffs pre battle, as I can see his army or his Simulacrum or his flying sphere of darkness. Alternatively, since he has contingency up, we still have the issues with sorc points and the 10 day limit if he has high cost buffs always active. But if I can't have buffs up pre battle, and he absolutely does, and he gets surprise and initiative, then I feel like taking a round or two to hide should give me plenty of buffs. The only thing that would stop him is teleporting (which he's against due to the chance of failure, per the OP).

(Also, for your response to the other build, I'm going to email my friend and see his response. It may be a while before I post it.)

A couple of comments on your build.

1. I think the Eldritch Spear range should be 600' not 1200'. You are using Eldritch Spear to increase the spell range to 300' and then doubling it twice. As a DM, I would not let you double the range twice. There are lots of examples in the rules of this type of limitation. Getting an extra attack twice does not give you three attacks. Get damage resistance twice does not give you damage immunity. This is minor as Eldritch Blast is a weak attack at this level. A bigger issue is that it is a ray attack so it gives away your general location. I want you to use Eldritch Blast as it gives me roughly your location.

2. You list multiple spells after contingency. You can only have one contingency at a time. I am assuming that they are all options for your one use of the spell.

Opposing Character

A fun build to use against this character would be a 17 level dragon sorcerer/ 1st level thief. Take expertise in athletics and perception. Build the sorcerer as a grappler character. Sorcerers built properly make good grapplers.

Tactic is simple. With the right feats, the grappler's passive perception is around 30.

If the Nameless King is flying ...Once you identify roughly where the character is, you sprout dragon wings, teleport 100 feet directly above where you think the character is located, cast Antimagic field on yourself and fly down to the character using your wings. If you pass within 10 feet of the character then the character looses all of his spells and all of his magic items stop working. Grapple the character and drop to the ground with him. The entire time you are falling, stab away with a short sword. You will both end up as a pile of goo. Have your party pick up as many pieces as they can find of the grappler and take then a cleric for resurrection. Use Disintegrate to destroy all of the pieces of the Nameless King.

If the Nameless King is on the ground ... teleport near him and cast antimagic field. Grapple him. Once he is grappled, knock him prone and hold him there. Attack him with a short sword when he prone. You have advantage since he is prone so you can add your back-stab damage to the attack. Have the rest of the party join you in attacking the party.

The Simulacrum can shoot at you but once you grapple the other character there is a good chance he is going to hit the Nameless King and the King is fully vulnerable to the poison. Assuming there is an antidote to the Purple Worm poison, the grappler would take it before the battle. If you are flying, you would be dropping much faster than the simulacrum can fly so you would be out of range in a 2 or 3 turns.

Last edited:

Tespri

First Post
Too easy, just roll a druid and max out his wisdom. Also getting observant feat just for fun. Proficiency with perception as well.
So passive perception will be 26. Which goes far over your +20.
Since player can be level 20, druid is level 20 as well. So as druid just go around as harmless animal and scout until you find the target. Then cast feeblemind
Oh what's that? You think your advantage on spellchecks help against it? Nope... you're not even aware that druid is casting it. You see druids can subtle cast in form in their 20. So some random bat or cockroach suddenly casting spell on you and you have no idea that someone even did that.
Oh what is that? Sanctuary? It takes bonus action to casts and I doubt you're casting it all the time. Even if you cast it... It doesn't give you immunity, instead it forces me to do wisdom saving throw... Which druids are already have proficiency with. Not to mention maxed out wisdom score. This means that they have +11 to pass the saving throw.

You can't keep your simulacrum casting more skeletons due him not being able to recover spell slots.
Also as a druid I can cast pass without trace. Meaning +10 to stealth and having proficiency with it. Invisiblity? Takes concentration and you can't spam it all day long, especially if you wish to keep your undead army alive. Not to mention that dispel magic can release demons from you silly spells. In fact can use planar binding to make them mine as well. In fact how did you even get them to serve you? This also reminds me... How did you get Simulacrum? It's not in sorcerer's spell lists, it's wizard only spell. Same applies to your temple which is suppose to have clone spell. Sorcerer doesn't know how to cast clone.

Just so you know... Your simulacrum can be dispelled. And in this case it's done through stealth. So, it's easy to find the real you between these two.

Last edited:

FrogReaver

Too easy, just roll a druid and max out his wisdom. Also getting observant feat just for fun. Proficiency with perception as well.
So passive perception will be 26. Which goes far over your +20.
Since player can be level 20, druid is level 20 as well. So as druid just go around as harmless animal and scout until you find the target. Then cast feeblemind
Oh what's that? You think your advantage on spellchecks help against it? Nope... you're not even aware that druid is casting it. You see druids can subtle cast in form in their 20. So some random bat or cockroach suddenly casting spell on you and you have no idea that someone even did that.
Oh what is that? Sanctuary? It takes bonus action to casts and I doubt you're casting it all the time. Even if you cast it... It doesn't give you immunity, instead it forces me to do wisdom saving throw... Which druids are already have proficiency with. Not to mention maxed out wisdom score. This means that they have +11 to pass the saving throw.

You can't keep your simulacrum casting more skeletons due him not being able to recover spell slots.
Also as a druid I can cast pass without trace. Meaning +10 to stealth and having proficiency with it. Invisiblity? Takes concentration and you can't spam it all day long, especially if you wish to keep your undead army alive. Not to mention that dispel magic can release demons from you silly spells. In fact can use planar binding to make them mine as well. In fact how did you even get them to serve you? This also reminds me... How did you get Simulacrum? It's not in sorcerer's spell lists, it's wizard only spell. Same applies to your temple which is suppose to have clone spell. Sorcerer doesn't know how to cast clone.

Just so you know... Your simulacrum can be dispelled. And in this case it's done through stealth. So, it's easy to find the real you between these two.

1. Maybe I'm missing the rule where the Druid can cast spells subtly while in animal form. I know they can cast while in animal form but declaring that the casting is subtle gives many additional benefits and I cannot find the rule for that at the moment. Basically you will be able to get the drop on Nameless King (causing a surprise round) but you will not be able to go unnoticed otherwise.

2. Nameless One does not keep sanctuary all the time buffed. He will sometimes cast it in battle though. He also will sometimes prebuff it before he initiates a fight when he gets the drop on his enemy.

3. Your passive perception will overcome his stealth.

4. Feeblemind is a very dangerous spell for him.

5. Yes simulacrum can be dispelled. Though having dispel magic doesn't give you the ability to discern before the cast whether it's the Simulcarum or Nameless King himself.

6. While the original poster called for an army of undead he forgot the limitations trying to periodically use higher level spell slots cause on sorcerery point generation. It's likely Nameless King can't keep up enough undead to matter while keeping higher level spells prepared and there are obvious disadvantages to having undead (giving away your presence). Personally I believe it's better for the build if undead are altogether dropped from the build.

Here's how I see this fight going.

1. You get the drop on Nameless King and Simulcarum. You are unsure which is which. Your best chance at winning the fight is figuring out which is which. Assuming you are successful then you want to cast feeblemind at Nameless King. This is where the battle begins (because you can cast it in beast form but there's no rule that it does so subtely and even if it did I think the normal rule is that targeting an oppontent with a spell or attack normally ends stealth or in this case would end your "harmless animal" ruse.

2. Roll Initiative. You get a surprise round but Nameless King has more dex and thus a better chance of going first. In this scenario he wins initiative.

3. In the surprise round you cast feeblemind at nameless king. He counterspells it.

4. He starts attacking you, you wildshape into something with some hp and good fly speed and start attacking him. Everytime you are knocked out of wildshape you change back.

5. Basically even if the fight turns hard you win because you are a flying bag of hp that can always find him. Good job. You defeated Nameless King with a single level 20 Druid. Basically he stands no chance against you. Though he can probably escape death very easily by wishing to teleport away before he dies.

Remove ads