Two Days Left To Vote For Most Anticipated RPG of 2018!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You may now vote for the most anticipated tabletop roleplaying game of 2018. Last week, I took nominations; this poll includes all qualifying nominated games. To qualify, it must be a standalone RPG, NOT a supplement, setting, adventure, sourcebook, expansion, or accessory, it must be currently scheduled for a 2018 release, and it must have received at least one nomination last week. Voting closes on Saturday 16th December. You may vote for more than one game. Last year's winner, Trudvang Chronicles from RiotMinds, is pictured below.

NOTE - THE POLL DOESN'T SHOW IN TAPATALK OR THE EN WORLD APP. YOU WILL NEED TO VISIT THIS PAGE ON A WEB BROWSER. SORRY!

1_trudvang.jpg

Previous Winners

201313th Age
2015Star Wars Force & Destiny
2016Rifts for Savage Worlds
2017Trudvang Chronicles

[FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Save[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

Attachments

• 1_trudvang.jpg
    1_trudvang.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 57,096
Last edited by a moderator:

Big Mac

Explorer
None of the above. I'm waiting to see if Wizard of the Coast will bring back an out of print D&D campaign setting (and then open that setting up on DMs Guild).

Sithikurro

First Post
L5R 5th ed [MENTION=371]Hand of Evil[/MENTION] - can you write what you know about the Witcher RPG? I know next to nothing, except the fact that we had one Witcher RPG here in Poland years ago (didn't like it at all). But I guess the new one is something else.

JohnnyZemo

Explorer
None of the above. I'm waiting to see if Wizard of the Coast will bring back an out of print D&D campaign setting (and then open that setting up on DMs Guild).

Setting material is easy to port to different editions, and there's so much old setting material available on DM's Guild (and in the books already on my shelves) that I'd rather have something new, but I seem to be in the minority as far as that goes.

At any rate, a setting wouldn't be eligible for this poll, so it's a moot point.

It would be interesting to see a "Most Anticipated Product (Other Than New RPGs)" poll. Might be too broad. Or a "Product I'd Most Like To Have That Has Not Been Announced Yet" poll. :)

AriochQ

Adventurer
Setting material is easy to port to different editions, and there's so much old setting material available on DM's Guild (and in the books already on my shelves) that I'd rather have something new, but I seem to be in the minority as far as that goes.

At any rate, a setting wouldn't be eligible for this poll, so it's a moot point.

It would be interesting to see a "Most Anticipated Product (Other Than New RPGs)" poll. Might be too broad. Or a "Product I'd Most Like To Have That Has Not Been Announced Yet" poll. :)

It is not so much about porting it as it is using the setting for new content. I have a bunch of stuff tied to Greyhawk I could offer on DM's Guild. But, it is not allowed since all content needs to either be setting neutral or FR. It would be possible to make it setting neutral, but it decreases the quality of the content IMHO.

Arilyn

Hero
This is a really good list, with a lot of variety in both theme and style. I'm particularly looking forward to "The Yellow King." The premise is really cool, and well, Robin Laws! Can't go too far wrong with his game designs.

Also, really looking forward to Torg. Had so much fun with the original boxed set. I'm curious about Cortex, as well. I have a big soft spot for Warhammer, as it is the game that got me excited about the hobby, far too many years ago.

Looks like 2018 could be bad for my wallet.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases