Star Trek rated R

Mallus

Legend
I can’t wait! Though I still don’t believe it’s entirely real...

[insert Star Trek + Tarantino jokes I can’t make because of ENWorlds longstanding language rules here]

Ryujin

Legend
I like Tarantino movies. I like Star Trek. I also like steak and strawberry jam, but that doesn't mean I want strawberry jam on my steak.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Jimmie T. Kirk: I don't need you to tell me how f*****g good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When the replicator makes it, it tastes like BAKTAG! I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead Klingon in my shuttle bay.
Redshirt: Oh, Captain, don't even worry about that...
Jimmie T. Kirk: [interupting] No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you get a hail from Enterprise that said "Dead Klingon Storage"?
Redshirt: Captain, you know I ain't heard no...
Jimmie T. Kirk: [cutting him off again; getting angry] Did you get a hail from Enterprise that said "Dead Klingon Storage"?
Redshirt: [pause] No. I didn't.
Jimmie T. Kirk: You know WHY you didn't get that hail?
Redshirt: Why?
Jimmie T. Kirk: 'Cause it didn’t happen, 'cause storing dead Klingons ain't my f*****g business, that's why!

Last edited:

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
This decision sounds like a mistake. Based on the article, Mr. Tarentino does not understand that Star Trek is bigger than him.

Edit: On second thought, they could do something from the First Romulan War, which will require gratituous violence (and doubtless Kirk will find an opportunity to seduce some attractive young female), a genre at which Tarentino excels.

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
Somehow
I knew this would be your reaction

Well I do tend to be consistent in my outlook.

*EDIT* There are some ways that I could see a Tarantino style film working in the Star Trek universe. An Orion crime syndicate movie. A story within the Klingon Empire or the Romulan Empire. His style wouldn't do justice to the Federation.

Last edited:

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I never got why some people dislike Tarantino. The man is a great film maker who masters dialogue and montage.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases