Half-Drow/Half-Black Dragon/Half-Orge/Half-Tarrasque/Half-Titan Paragon Fighter...

kreynolds

First Post
...with a 32 point-buy and Rhino Hide. Help me make him really cool. I swear I'm not a munchkin. I just want to have good fun.

Really.

I'm serious.

Why you laughing?

;)

Actually, there really is a rules question in all this mess. I got into a discussion with a fellow DM a while back, and what he said really threw me for a loop. He said that when dealing with half-dragons, he'd rather figure the new crossbreed out himself than use the template. Anybody else share that viewpoint?

Crothian

First Post
Ya, I'd perfer to come up with something unique in the case of a player or important NPC.

So, your guy has 5 halfs, he must be pretty big :D

Philip

Explorer
As 5 halves, you are now 2.5 times a whole character. :D

I suggest sticking to just two halves, or making up 1/5th templates.

Camarath

Pale Master Tarrasque
For real fun you should add the half golem template for spell immunity and regeneration with immunity to sudual (sorry non-lethal) damage.

In answer to your question I do that a lot when I have the time to work it out and do a bit of play testing to get an accurate CR. If I don't have the time or want it to be "by the book" I use the the templates.

Last edited:

Don't templates change your type? Also, aren't you limited on what template you can use on what type of creature? Aren't there any problems regarding this in the character presented?

Just wondering.

TS

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases