D&D 5E Hey I need help!

Aaron Macmullin

First Post
No duhh I know this isn't real life and this DND is for the fun of it between my friend and I and it's on an app called discord. And we've set it up as a role play kind of. Only it's based on DND, we roll dice and go by the rules of DND.

As a player you should never go on a role playing forum and ask the forum how to beat your DM's campaign. Part of what makes D&D fun, is playing out your character, and coming up with a strategy yourself. Maybe it works out, or maybe you suffer a horrible defeat. Either way, as long as you have fun, the outcome is irrelevant. Just play and have fun.

jaelis

Oh this is where the title goes?
Eh... I guess I'll list them... from my memory...
Cantrips:
Eldritch blast
Minor illusion
Frostbite
Thunder clap
fire bolt
1st level spells:
Shield
2nd level spells:
Shatter
Misty step
Scortching Ray (thanks the the circlet)
5th level spells:
Hold Monster
Scrying
Contact other plane (Ritual)
Not a whole lot to work with, but using Contact other plane is a good idea*, and then spam scrying as much as possible. Take advantage of the fact you're a warlock, you can cast it many times per day. If you have a day or so in game to prepare, you should be able to get really good info on the defenders.

*Depending on your Int bonus...

Last edited:

jasper

Rotten DM
My friend he is the DM and controls the entire world around me... it's just me and him. I need a battle strategy, I'm not going to go into details just someone message me on Facebook or something for some help.. if I win this battle the reward is a Dragons Hoard which has a vast amount of gold in it... and a very powerful weapon.. that him and I built. So please message me
What is our cut? I take amazon cards, walmart cards, and gold.

Sacrosanct

Legend
As a player you should never go on a role playing forum and ask the forum how to beat your DM's campaign. Part of what makes D&D fun, is playing out your character, and coming up with a strategy yourself. Maybe it works out, or maybe you suffer a horrible defeat. Either way, as long as you have fun, the outcome is irrelevant. Just play and have fun.

This. Also, everyone plays a bit differently, so the OP won't get much advice I'm guessing, since we know very little about the scenario and it sounds like he/she plays much differently than my table does.

Remove ads