Todd Lockwood has chosen the WINNER! And finished the drawing!!

Li Shenron

Legend
My Druidic feminist-activist girlfriend is very envy because she didn't win, and furious because of the winner's "voulptuous body", "ample cleavage", "black leather collar", "tribal tattoos" and "trailing black feathers cloak"... And of her younger age, of course.:rolleyes:

She wants to challenge her to fight, and is sure she can beat her easily by wearing her dull yet effective druidic vestment of hemp. Unless it's a judge-based fight with male refrees.

But after all she is content enough to know that the woman has horns, which is often a symptom of partner's excessive freedom...

:)

Last edited:

commando cody

First Post
congrats to missy krail....... i know i will be waiting to see todd lockwoods version of her, and i know that the drawing will be hung in a place of honor in the Stromqusim hall of heroes...... at a girl krail i knew you would pull it off........

Darth Shoju

First Post
talinthas said:
:(

*sniff*

congrats to the winner.

Hey man, buck up. I thought your character rocked! I'm thinking of yoinking him for an NPC if that's cool with you. And the fact that you made it into the top 10 means that Todd Lockwood and Kai Lord both thought he was cool too.

I'd just like to say a huge thanks to Kai Lord for running this contest. It was fabulous of you man. You're my new hero. Also thanks to Mr. Lockwood for taking the time to give something back to his fans (although his body of work is really a gift itself allready).

I was honored to have my character, Haldiir, make it to the top 10. Grats to Krail on the win and I look forward to seeing the final drawing!

:cool:

Verdigris

First Post
Although recognizing the dissappointment of many of the ladies on the board at not getting a chance to visualize his earthly splendor, Jacc Swinn begs that they withhold their tears -- he is still the same old gorgeous, lovable Jacc he's always been. In fact, his sudden (if brief) burst in public exposure has inflated his already monumental sense of self worth to such a degree that clippings of his back hair will be made available upon request (one per customer while supplies last).

In honor of the sudden appearance of Krail, an unsung but obviously unearthly beauty, Jacc will be tooting a tasteful number on his bugle entitled:

"(I Got) A Horn For a Horny Maiden"

Darth Shoju

First Post
Verdigris said:
Although recognizing the dissappointment of many of the ladies on the board at not getting a chance to visualize his earthly splendor, Jacc Swinn begs that they withhold their tears -- he is still the same old gorgeous, lovable Jacc he's always been. In fact, his sudden (if brief) burst in public exposure has inflated his already monumental sense of self worth to such a degree that clippings of his back hair will be made available upon request (one per customer while supplies last).

In honor of the sudden appearance of Krail, an unsung but obviously unearthly beauty, Jacc will be tooting a tasteful number on his bugle entitled:

"(I Got) A Horn For a Horny Maiden"

LOL. Man Jacc was another of my favourite entries. May I yoink him as an NPC as well?

Verdigris

First Post
Darth,

If you mean what he hopes you mean, Jacc enjoys being yoinked very much and frequently indulges in said behavior himself. As for moving about from place to place (including between campaign worlds) he prefers to ride on a golden palanquin, held aloft by his fellow PCs. However, due to financial hardship (i.e. he has frittered away his fortunes on games and drink) he has difficulty making payments on said palanquin and, sadly, his fellow adventurers rarely appreciate the efficacy of this particular mode of transportation.

Have fun with him but don't let him put his guard down or the Formion's will get him...

A'koss

Explorer
Congratz! When you think about it though, Krail did have quite a stacked deck her favor.... :D

Cheers,

A'koss!

Last edited:

Krail Stromquism

First Post
I have to admit Jacc was my pic. Him and Shadeslayn were my two favs.

They both ahd really strong visuals to them.

Jacc reminded my of the song "The Bootlegger King" by Red Sovine

The description itself wasnt long or super detailed but it was how evocative it was. He sounds like a great character and I think most people could drop him in a game as an NPC and play him very well. Great evocative personality.

I could post Krail Character sheet if you want.

Shes more than ready to take anyone on toe to toe. She is a fighter/cleric of Garagos. So shes usually spoiling for a fight. Her favorite tactic: Charge+Divine Might+Smite+PowerAttack thats always a good one. Cleave is always fun but I usually forget to use it!

anyhow,

Thanks again! Kai Lord your awesome!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases