Todd Lockwood has chosen the WINNER! And finished the drawing!! - Page 2

+ Log in or register to post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

Forgotten Realms Planescape Rokugan D&D

Ignore Li Shenron
    My Druidic feminist-activist girlfriend is very envy because she didn't win, and furious because of the winner's "voulptuous body", "ample cleavage", "black leather collar", "tribal tattoos" and "trailing black feathers cloak"... And of her younger age, of course.:rolleyes:

She wants to challenge her to fight, and is sure she can beat her easily by wearing her dull yet effective druidic vestment of hemp. Unless it's a judge-based fight with male refrees.

But after all she is content enough to know that the woman has horns, which is often a symptom of partner's excessive freedom...

Last edited by Li Shenron; Friday, 15th August, 2003 at 11:41 AM.
    "There is no survival without order, there is no evolution without chaos."
    "You have to see past the RAW to understand the rules of the game."
    "And rules are OVERRATED by the way!

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Ignore Kae'Yoss
    Well, congratulations.
    Thoughts in Kae'Yoss

Erik Mona:
    Our new world is large enough to handle several styles of play, including this one.

There's really no reason to force everyone into playing the same campaign. Every DM has different tastes, and a good campaign setting allows him to find something that speaks to him and to his play style.

The Pathfinder Chronicles campaign setting is all about options, not about dictating a single way to play D&D.

Last edited by Kae'Yoss on Wealday, Sarenith 23, 4707 AR at 10:59 AM. Reason: Late Unpleasantness

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore commando cody
    congrats to missy krail....... i know i will be waiting to see todd lockwoods version of her, and i know that the drawing will be hung in a place of honor in the Stromqusim hall of heroes...... at a girl krail i knew you would pull it off........
    thomas floyd
    illustrator
    http://www.thomasfloyd.com

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Ignore Darth Shoju
    Originally posted by talinthas

*sniff*

congrats to the winner.
    Hey man, buck up. I thought your character rocked! I'm thinking of yoinking him for an NPC if that's cool with you. And the fact that you made it into the top 10 means that Todd Lockwood and Kai Lord both thought he was cool too.

I'd just like to say a huge thanks to Kai Lord for running this contest. It was fabulous of you man. You're my new hero. Also thanks to Mr. Lockwood for taking the time to give something back to his fans (although his body of work is really a gift itself allready).

I was honored to have my character, Haldiir, make it to the top 10. Grats to Krail on the win and I look forward to seeing the final drawing!

[Eadric]: Your lack of moral responsibility concerns me.
    [Mostin]: A surfeit of it would concern me more. I abide by certain axioms Eadric, which you cannot hope to comprehend. You can rest assured that within your own framework, I am completely mad.
    [Eadric]: And within yours?
    [Mostin]: I am utterly pedestrian. There are things far madder than I.

-The Chronicles of Wyre

Although recognizing the dissappointment of many of the ladies on the board at not getting a chance to visualize his earthly splendor, Jacc Swinn begs that they withhold their tears -- he is still the same old gorgeous, lovable Jacc he's always been. In fact, his sudden (if brief) burst in public exposure has inflated his already monumental sense of self worth to such a degree that clippings of his back hair will be made available upon request (one per customer while supplies last).

In honor of the sudden appearance of Krail, an unsung but obviously unearthly beauty, Jacc will be tooting a tasteful number on his bugle entitled:

"(I Got) A Horn For a Horny Maiden"

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Ignore Darth Shoju
    Originally posted by Verdigris
    Although recognizing the dissappointment of many of the ladies on the board at not getting a chance to visualize his earthly splendor, Jacc Swinn begs that they withhold their tears -- he is still the same old gorgeous, lovable Jacc he's always been. In fact, his sudden (if brief) burst in public exposure has inflated his already monumental sense of self worth to such a degree that clippings of his back hair will be made available upon request (one per customer while supplies last).

In honor of the sudden appearance of Krail, an unsung but obviously unearthly beauty, Jacc will be tooting a tasteful number on his bugle entitled:

"(I Got) A Horn For a Horny Maiden"
    LOL. Man Jacc was another of my favourite entries. May I yoink him as an NPC as well?
    [Eadric]: Your lack of moral responsibility concerns me.
    [Mostin]: A surfeit of it would concern me more. I abide by certain axioms Eadric, which you cannot hope to comprehend. You can rest assured that within your own framework, I am completely mad.
    [Eadric]: And within yours?
    [Mostin]: I am utterly pedestrian. There are things far madder than I.

-The Chronicles of Wyre

Darth,

If you mean what he hopes you mean, Jacc enjoys being yoinked very much and frequently indulges in said behavior himself. As for moving about from place to place (including between campaign worlds) he prefers to ride on a golden palanquin, held aloft by his fellow PCs. However, due to financial hardship (i.e. he has frittered away his fortunes on games and drink) he has difficulty making payments on said palanquin and, sadly, his fellow adventurers rarely appreciate the efficacy of this particular mode of transportation.

Have fun with him but don't let him put his guard down or the Formion's will get him...

Newshound
    Defender (Lvl 8)

Ignore Krug
    Now Krail go stat her out!!

Congratz! When you think about it though, Krail did have quite a stacked deck her favor....

Cheers,

A'koss!
    Last edited by A'koss; Friday, 15th August, 2003 at 04:47 PM.

I have to admit Jacc was my pic. Him and Shadeslayn were my two favs.

They both ahd really strong visuals to them.

Jacc reminded my of the song "The Bootlegger King" by Red Sovine

The description itself wasnt long or super detailed but it was how evocative it was. He sounds like a great character and I think most people could drop him in a game as an NPC and play him very well. Great evocative personality.

I could post Krail Character sheet if you want.

Shes more than ready to take anyone on toe to toe. She is a fighter/cleric of Garagos. So shes usually spoiling for a fight. Her favorite tactic: Charge+Divine Might+Smite+PowerAttack thats always a good one. Cleave is always fun but I usually forget to use it!

anyhow,

Thanks again! Kai Lord your awesome!
    The Sword is Family

www.mythdrivinglegend.com

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast