Night Below

Oryan77

Adventurer
Realize too that I use yahoo.com email and it scans emails with norton anti virus. I'm not sure how reliable it's virus scan is but it wouldn't let me save the file. It also doesn't say anything about the virus, just that it found one. It could just be a fluke.

Seravin

Explorer
Okay.
The file is being sent shortly. At this point it looks like oryan's mail was being 'helpful' to him. If anyone else has a problem with the attachment let me know.
I'm currently trying to work out some space on a friend's web page for future requests.

Oryan77

Adventurer
Thanks for your patience Seravin. It looks like Yahoo is saying there's still a virus in it. Maybe it has to do with the file being a zip? I don't know. I've never had this happen with Yahoo. I can just hold out until you get it on your friends webpage and then get it from there. I'll just keep checking back here to see your progress. Thanks again.

denthil

First Post
Copy of Books II & III

I would also love to have a copy of Books II and III, my players may be finally returning through this area after a very long reprieve.

pjhayden at gmail.com

Thanks

Denthil Valakast

Seravin

Explorer
Check your email in a few minutes.
Bear in mind that I've only worked on a Book 3 conversion with Leopold.

Leopold worked the Book II conversion himself and I never got a copy of it (I'm told it's in Morrus' possession).

Also, this Book 3 conversion is very much a draft version - I haven't had the mindshare to actually edit it. :heh:

-seravin

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases