D&D 5E Greenmtn's Planescape Game IC

eayres33

Explorer
“Good to meet you Leau,” Ander says as he looks around in awe at his surroundings. “I’m from out of town too I think. As for hangover cures I’d be more than willing to try what you have to offer.”

Ander looks around again, “How long have you been here?”

Deus Machina

First Post
Leau shifts a little to put his hindquarters against the wall and rest his weight back to it, both to ease the load on his hooves and keep an eye on the rest of the alley. "A couple days now, from the edge. As for cures, I can personally attest to fruit juice, or plenty of good water and willow bark. Otherwise, I've heard some humans swear by prairie oysters. Figure pearls must be good trade, but of course bariaur don't gather them."

Greenmtn

Explorer
Rig Looks at Tom confused. "He threatin us if we don take 'is jink? Modrons is weird."

Tom shrugs like he doesn't have an answer for him. Then looks to Lex and holds his hand out.

After taking your coin. "Chaos been bashin heads is Mordrigaarz. Been all o'er lookin fer new faces to hit ifin they ain't smartnuff ta givim the Dark. Askin about the ones just fall sleep, don' wake up. "

After this interaction They finish up with the body and strat carrying it off to the Mortuary.

OOC:
Since a decision was made I deleted the other options.
From a passive insight check no one gets any feelings that they are being dishonest.

Last edited:

eayres33

Explorer
OOC:
Ander is still a little out of it, and beside meeting a few people has little idea what is going on, so he is not going to offer any money in this exchange.

Greenmtn

Explorer
OOC: Just a little recap.
You have the name of a chaosman that is apparently violently looking for answers to the same questions you are asking and a motive for him to do so.
You have been told the bodies are all being brought to the Mortuary.
1 of you has a name and description of someone that has gone missing.
2 of you have some strange urge to go to the Great Bazaar that seems unrelated to this.
You have all essentially formed at least a loose knit group. Exra seems to have gone MIA. It's up to you guys if I NPC him until he comes back or leaves the group or we could just have him decide he has other things to do.

Now I just need to know what you guys want to do next. Let me know and I will push the game forward.

mike peabody

First Post
×××I HAD WRITTEN A REPLY YESTERDAY STATING WHAT YOU JUST DID BUT ENWORLD LOST IT. ESSENTIALLY, LEX SUGGESTED GOING TO THE MORTUARY, THOUGH HE ALSO DECIDED TO PLAY A BANJO. AS FOR EZRA, I HAVE NO OPINION.×××

(I don't mean to sound/look angry; it seems like OOC convos are happening in the IC thread and I don't know how to produce the OOC background so I used a distinct "voice" from my IC text.)

Last edited:

Deus Machina

First Post
Leau leaves his instrument at his shoulder. He snorts and pushes his braids back. "Mortuary. Alright, good start. The dead are probably less dangerous than the rest of the city, anyway. Might smell better, too."

Greenmtn

Explorer
To the Mortuary

You wind through several alleys and streets of the hive, all bleak, dirty, occasionally you will see someone on the street, or in a window, all scatter like rats when they see you. There seems an uneasiness and none of you can quite remember the last time you felt so untrusted, and so much like outsiders. Tom and his companions after a few minutes take some abrupt turns and when you around one corner they are not there, apparently concerned that you were trailing them for some less than honorable reason.

Eventually and without too much incident you come across it.

8-Mortuary.jpg

The Mortuary stands in a hopeless area of the Hive. It’s ringed by the slums of Sigils Unclean -those people who do work that others won’t touch. The Mortuary’s surroundings are almost safe, since the people here tend to be honest despite their wretched circumstances. Small alehouses, tanneries, and slaughterhouses fill the area, A fair amount of commerce surrounds the Mortuary. You meet a number of unclean ones going about their business: children fallowing them, begging for a few coins. The hustle and bustle comes to a complete stop on the Mortuary’s side of the street. Not a soul is in sight. One black, somber gate leads into the jagged edifice of dark stone. The Mortuary is a collection of dilapidated mausoleums, piled together with no organization. Inside the gate, you ore halted by a squad of six guards dressed in black robes sporting the emblem of the dustmen “What’s your business here?” asks one. “Who’ve you come to bury? All of you are still on your feet.”

mike peabody

First Post
"You must be the security interface. I am Lex and this is Ander, Leau, Ashir, and Ezra. We are great-looking people on a group date who are seeking answers to deep questions; namely, why do you think a Chaosman would be accused of murdering Hivers?"

**Does not stop playing banjo**

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases