D&D 5E Greenmtn's Planescape Game IC

Breeyark

First Post
Ezra stands and adjusts his coat. He seems to spend a great deal of consideration on how his coat collar is sitting. Not flat, but not obviously raised. After three attempts, he moves his hands slowly away from his collar and looks at Ashir with a “is this good?” smile, followed by a “yeah, it’s good” grin.

“Got to look my best for the unknown road. So...” he says eyeing Ashir’s gear “you the muscle of our forming partnership?”

He maneuvers around the barstool and motions with a tilted, open hand for Ashir to lead the way out of the bar.

mike peabody

First Post
*Produces a new note*

"HOW ABOUT WE DON'T PURSUE ANY ZOMBIES AND INSTEAD GO LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN THE HIVE? THAT WAY, WE WON'T FIND ZOMBIES ON PURPOSE BUT IF WE DO ENCOUNTER THEM COINCIDENTALLY, WE WILL HAVE AT LEAST MADE UP OUR MINDS ABOUT THEM. ALSO, IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF SOMETHING, PLEASE KNOW THAT I AM COMPLETELY AVAILABLE FOR YOUR NEEDS, IN ANY CAPACITY. I AM ALWAYS READY TO BE A GOOD FRIEND AND YOU CAN COUNT ON ME WHEN YOU FEEL UNCERTAIN."

This takes place on a single piece of paper and in small script. If Leau appears to have trouble reading it, Lex extends his magnifying glass attachment outward for his use.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Taverns

[sblock=Smoldering Corpse]
As you walk out into the hive you are greeted with a dark, rainy day. A sharp contrast to the warm and dry bar you just left. The Hive sprawls around, surrounding you in a gray warren of run down buildings, filthy streets and desperate people. The cold drizzle has driven many off the street but a few bubbers stumble about or sleep against condemned buildings. Windows glow faintly from the red cook fires within and in some haggard faces can be seen peering at you, disappearing into the buildings any time you make eye contact.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Black Wind]The vegetables are tasty, more peppery than you might have liked but surprisingly fresh. The Drows finish their drinks and leave the tavern as silent as everything else.[/sblock]

Breeyark

First Post
Ezra moves out of the bar with a slow determination, examining his surroundings quickly and subtly. He does so with the hopes of appearing like he’s not looking over his shoulder or who is around the corner.

As he looks, he catches a raindrop on the end of his smoke and hears the hiss of the cinder extinguishing. Ezra swears in some obscure, very foreign tongue, drops the ruined butt into the street and pops his collar to ward off the rain.

blaststeel

Explorer
Ashir happy to have a friendly face for a damp day response. "Aye, I be the muscle for hauling us out into this muck." Ashir feels much like the smoldering damp ashes and similarly enjoys Ezra grumbling curses about the rain.

Deus Machina

First Post
Leau has to lift the paper close, but doesn't need the glass. His eyes are sharp as any bariaur's when he's paying attention. He flips the paper over, or finds space at the bottom.
"Agreed. I don't have anything more pressing. Accidental zombies are better than int en tional ones."
His eyes dart to the drow, but probably more from the motion and light of the door opening.
"Of the modron I've met you are" A very brief pause. "friendly."
Properly descriptive. He reflects that he should perhaps focus on his writing more.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases