D&D 5E D&D 5e

Tersival

First Post
The 3E Eberron Explorer's Handbook listed the speed of a sample airship as 100', nearly twice as fast as a light horse (60').

A 5E Riding Horse has the same speed so I expect it is reasonable to keep airship speeds the same across both editions as well.

Tormyr

Adventurer
I don't suppose there's a deck plan with that airship? I'd just about kill for a handful of airship deck plans.

Aside from Google and Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds modules, no. Google that airship on a couple of sites, but none belong to WotC or the original cartographer as far as I have been able to find.

pukunui

Legend
[MENTION=6928813]Mark Fernandez[/MENTION]: There are some very basic rules for airships on page 119 of the 5e DMG.
[MENTION=6792135]Tersival[/MENTION]: You can get a free copy of the SKT airship deck plan from Dragon+ here.

Tormyr

Adventurer
[MENTION=6928813]Mark Fernandez[/MENTION]: There are some very basic rules for airships on page 119 of the 5e DMG.

[MENTION=6792135]Tersival[/MENTION]: You can get a free copy of the SKT airship deck plan from Dragon+ here.

Ah, you found it. I thought it was in one of the issues, but I had been unable to find it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases