D&D 5E EB's Into the Eye of the Storm - PotA Campaign - IC

hero4hire

Explorer
Cyan's eyes lit up a bit. "Oh quite poetic. You may have missed your calling as a bard Captain!" She then smiled mischievously. A slightly unnerving expression given her draconian nature. "Lightning you say..."

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

"The girl would not likely have gone as far as eight miles. But in life, this spirit was Lord of this area, and seems to have retained an interest in watching over it." Niklos turned back to the Constable, "Does the girl have any ancestors who would have been known to Lord Sevond? Invoking such a name may help in securing his aid."

Talin shrugs at the question regarding woodcraft. He grew up in Silverymoon, Gem of the North. He knew nothing of woodcraft or tracking.

"I'll be little help with any form of tracking."

Talin nods at the conversation. It was unusual, sending a bunch of strangers off to talk to a ghost. But he had a job and this would get him closer to finishing it.

"Does anyone think this missing girl and the delegation could be related?"

"All of nature is related," Terry states with a sly grin. "But, yes, I think these particular events are more closely related than my generality."

tglassy

Adventurer
“I was attacked,” he said, his head high and tone conversational. “A git by the name of Gar Shatterkeel destroyed it and all of my crew. I was the only one to survive. Now I’ll see his head sat firmly on the mast of my next ship or die trying to make that happen.”

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Niklos starts up the Long Road, "Let's get going. There's a child in trouble. The sooner we go, the sooner we bring her home safe."

Last edited:

"I wonder if others have gone missing. Perhaps this oracular spirit might have some insight." Talin shrugs. "And if he is less than helpful we can ask around the town. Perhaps more have gone missing recently."

Talin walks along with the others. He listens to the captains tale.

"What makes you think this Gar fellow is in the Dessarin Valley?"

tglassy

Adventurer
“Heard his first mate had been spotted around here. Jollier Grimjaw. Best lead I’ve had.”

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases