City of Tomorrow OOC (DC/Blood of Heroes) {Game Started but accepting up to TWO others}

hero4hire

Explorer
I have a bunch of old RPGs on my shelf collecting dust. In particular, I have been wanting to GM some old superhero ones.

Some examples

Villains & Vigilantes 2.0

Classic Marvel Superheroes (Advanced FASERIP)

DC Heroes aka Blood of Heroes (MEGS version)

Golden Heroes aka Squadron UK

If there is enough interest in a particular system I can start to peg down the details.

So, any Old School Heroes?

Game is on DC/Blood of Heroes was chosen!

in Character Game Thread

Rogues Gallery

Last edited:

I think one game using the FASERIP system is enough for me. V&V is yet another random hero game and I'm not into the randomly generated super. DC heroes might be interesting but my friend owned a copy, I never did. And I never heard of Golden Heroes. I love superhero games. But old school adds no value for me.

hero4hire

Explorer
I think one game using the FASERIP system is enough for me. V&V is yet another random hero game and I'm not into the randomly generated super. DC heroes might be interesting but my friend owned a copy, I never did. And I never heard of Golden Heroes. I love superhero games. But old school adds no value for me.

So would that be tentative interest in DC?

I would need access to the rules. Other than remembering Superman's strength was 50. And that stats are exponential. I remember nothing about the system.

hero4hire

Explorer
Game came out pre-crisis. If there was a revision, I know nothing about it.
There are 3 editions of DC from Mayfair plus the Batman game which is a lite version(they also made Underground a non superhero game with a similar system). Then another company published the system under "Blood of Heroes" and came out with 2 editions, expanding the powers greatly...But with a really really bad gameworld.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases