Starfinder [Arcanum of the Stars] "Dragonstarfinder"

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Thanks for the clarification! I'll calculate wealth for 14th-level, and subtract the cost of the power armor I would have had, and then use the rest to gear up. Since Yin Hun didn't pick up any armor afterwards, I'll go armor-less for now. If I have enough credits, I'd like to purchase some augmentations that Yin Hun "would have had all along" as an advanced soldier if that's won't break immersion.
Sounds reasonable. Go for it.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm going to look through the last couple of pages of the IC and OOC threads (which are now tagged as SF threads) and start prepping for the 'practice' combat vs. the harrowblades. (I decided to quick convert them from v.3.5 [with a bump in CR].)

We've already rolled initiative, which we'll keep unless you want to reroll.

Initiative Order
Thrak: 20
Yin Hun 17
Soumral: 16
Rodan: 16
Harrowblade: 15

We won't include Rodan but we can add in both Silhouette and Emiko, if you want. FYI, there will be two harrowblades. The second one comes in at the start of round 2.

I'm not sure if [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION] is in for this restart. He hasn't posted here, so I'm going to assume he's out until he posts otherwise. (I'm hoping he'll let me use Rodan as an NPC, at the very least. If not, so be it.)

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hah... That's the lowest initiative roll possible for Soumral now.
Well, since rolls will have to be made for Emiko and Silhouette, we can all re-roll. Post the re-rolls in the OOC thread. [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10894]KainG[/MENTION], you both made posts in the IC thread after my last post. Feel free to edit them as required.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
All to easy...

BELGEON [CR 7]
XP n/a
LG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +4; Senses Perception +19
DEFENSE
HP 105
EAC 19; KAC 21
Fort +11, Ref +13, Will +8
Defensive Abilities evasion
OFFENSE
Speed 30 feet
Melee sintered longsword* +22 (2d8+12 S)
Ranged bow* +18 (1d6+12 P, 60 ft., quick reload)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
STATISTICS
Str +5, Dex +4, Con +2, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha +0
Skills Acrobatics +4, Athletics + 14, Perception +19, Profession (soldier) +2, Sense Motive +2, Sleight of Hand +4, Stealth +4, Survival +14
Feats Far Shot
Languages Common
Other abilities tracker (+2 to track in wilderness [ad hoc])
ECOLOGY
Environment n/a
Organization unique
Treasure standard (* aka, a masterwork blade and the bow is considered 'mighty')

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
That's it for me tonight. Note that I have a very busy day tomorrow. I'll check in sometime in the afternoon, but I'm thinking we run through the bulk of the fight on Sunday.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Another Flaming Fist member that the PCs were interacting with...

LORANYS [CR 10]
XP n/a
LG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +9; Senses Perception +19
Aura good (5 ft., DC 17)
DEFENSE
HP 185
EAC 23; KAC 25
Fort +15, Ref +17, Will +12
Immunities disease
Defensive Abilities lay on hands
OFFENSE
Speed 30 feet; Jet Dash
Melee +30 ultrathin longsword (4d8+18 S)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Offensive Abilities smite evil, Harm Undead feat (as per a 10th-level Mystic)
STATISTICS
Str +8, Dex +5, Con +1, Int +0, Wis +3, Cha +3
Skills Acrobatics +5, Athletics +8, Diplomacy +19, Intimidate +3, Medicine +24, Mysticism +24, Perception +19, Sense Motive +3, Stealth +5, Survival +3
Feats Toughness
Languages Chondathan, Common (Toril), Illuskan
ECOLOGY
Environment n/a
Organization unique
Treasure standard
SPECIAL ABILITIES
Lay on Hands (Sp) Loranys can cast Mystic Cure as a 3rd-level spell 3 times per day. The ability heals 5d8+3 hit points per usage.
Smite Evil (Su) Three times per day, Loranys can smite an evil foe as if her weapon had the Bane (outsider) and Holy weapon fusions. This ability works with any weapon with which she is proficient. If the weapon used already has one or both of those fusions, she also deals an additional +1d8 divine damage to the foe on a critical.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ulraunt, Keeper of the Tomes

Ulraunt

Attachments

• Keeper_of_the_Tomes_Ulraunt.png
    Keeper_of_the_Tomes_Ulraunt.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 153

Remove ads