Always on Time ending

ediz

Explorer
Hi,

how much information and what kind of information does Lya give Luc at the end about the Ob's organization. I was thinking just the tiers 1-5 and the three cells.

Any help would be great for my players. I am going to write basic information and then let them ask me for the real information later.

Thanks

I think it'd be carefully compartmentalized.

We're a group operating in secret to make the world a better place, and various cells work on different projects, but with limited connections to protect them from discovery by those in power who would not like to see a new world order without them on top.

One whole cell has been devoted to the invention you've been developing, Lantern Cell. I'm head of Golden Cell, so we won't work together, but our group's leader thought it'd be best of I was the one to ease you in. We'll introduce you to the head of Lantern Cell shortly.

From here on, it's vital you not reveal secrets to anyone who isn't in the hierarchy. There are different tiers, one to six, and you should usually only interact with someone within one step of you.

I'm tier three in my cell. You'll be tier four in yours. Here, let's meet tier one.

ediz

Explorer
I have another question:

would the Cachelot attack without help in Vendricce or would they try to sneak aboard at night on the way back? Where can I find stats for the Uboot named Cachelot it is not in the adventure?

The Cachalot stats were in Admiral o' the High Seas. Here's a screen grab of the page.

Attachments

• Cachalot.png
    Cachalot.png
    382.3 KB · Views: 273
  • Cachalot-Map.png
    Cachalot-Map.png
    271.2 KB · Views: 174

I'd defer to the mood of the group. If they feel like they got away too easy, sure, have them ram just below the water line and try to board, hoping to stall long enough for someone else to come stop the party. If the party is excited they won, I say just let them have their victory.

ediz

Explorer
Yes, it is a pbp but they lost a lot of good items against the rust monsters. I think it would be ok... but capturing a sub, would be an awesome haul back to Flint.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases