Legendary Earth : Legendary Solar System D20 Modern/Future

Thomas Bowman

First Post
Here is my setting in a few maps. There are gods and goddesses, magic, Dungeons and Dragons, and Spaceships.
solar_system_inner_by_thomasbowman767-dbzxwna.png

There are four main gods: Venus, Mars, Earth, and the Sun/Apollo, they are the most powerful gods in this world's pantheon. There is also the Venus Gate, also known to astronomers as the Venus Southern Polar Vortex.
hqdefault.jpg

In my setting, they are two dimensional gates connecting two parallel prime material planes, in order to use them, you have to be able to get to Venus, The technology to arrive there doesn't become a reality until the year 2078.
This is the Progress Level 6 spaceship used to get to Venus and then to Legendary Earth from our Future Earth circa 2078 AD:
ultralight_scout_by_thomasbowman767-dc05zfr.png
The travelers from Our Future Earth have begun to set up colonies on Legendary Earth, Mars, and Venus. They are still relatively small settlements and have yet to affect any of these worlds in any major way. Venus is a primitive World of swamps, and Dinosaurs, it was the goddess of this World that opened up the gate. Here I'll present maps for Legendary Earth. Any Ideas you have on them, this is the place to put them forth and we can discuss them here.
HexEurope.png

american_hex_map_by_lurch_jr-d9y7dym.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases