1st Level Spells Known- Burning Hands, Mage Armor, Magic Missle

Outfitname Entertainers Outfit

Spell Component Pouch
Waterskin- water
2 Torches
Flint & Steel
Trail Rations- 2 day
15 Bolts

Faust was born to a band of desert nomads. He was always a charismatic child, and he was training to become a bard. However, during his training, he nearly killed his teacher in a freak manefestaion of his powers. Since then, Faust has been wandering from town to town, veiwing the world. Finding such an opurtounity to test his skills and mettle, plus a nice reward, Khaz has come here.

Khaz has dusty olive skin from his years in the desert. His loose, blue baggy clothes hide many pockets. His main goal is to become rich, so he can live in comfort, and repay the Bards college, so he can go home.0 - 5/ 1 - 4

Last edited:

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Dagart Kromdain
Male Dwarven Fighter 1st lvl
Lawful Good

Str: 16
Dex: 14
Con: 10 (8 + 2 racial)
Int: 12
Wis: 11
Cha: 9 (11 - 2 racial)

Hit Points: 10
AC: 18 Touch: 12 Flat: 16
Init: +2
BAB: +1
Speed: 15' (106 lbs, medium load, medium armor, loads 76/153/230)
Fort: +2 Ref: +2 Will: +0

Attacks
Warhammer +5 melee (1d8+3)
Light Crossbow +3 ranged (1d8)

Medium, 4'5" tall, 210 lbs, 79 years old
Reddish-brown hair, Brown Eyes, Brown skin

Speaks Common, Dwarven, and Giant

Skills:
Climb +7 (4 ranks)
Profession(brewer) +4 (4 ranks)
Ride +4 (2 ranks)
Jump +5 (2 ranks)
(-4 armor penalty to Climb and Jump)

Feats
-Power Attack
-Weapon Focus (Warhammer)

Dwarf Traits:
60' Darkvision
Stonecunning
+2 saves vs poison
+2 saves vs spells
+1 attack vs orcs and goblins
+4 AC vs giants
+2 on Appraise checks
+2 on Craft checks for stone or metal

Starting Coins: 120 gp
Current Coins: 1gp, 2 sp, 3 cp

Scale Mail (50 gp, 30 lbs, worn)
Explorer's Outfit (free, 8 lbs, worn)

Warhammer (12 gp, 8 lbs, hung from left side of belt)
Light Crossbow (35 gp, 6 lbs, hung on strap across chest, rests near right hip)
20 bolts (2 gp, 2 lbs, 5 on crossbow strap, 15 in backpack)

Large Wooden Shield (7 gp, 10 lbs, carried or strapped to back)

Backpack (2 gp, 2 lbs, worn on back)
50' Hemp Rope (1 gp, 10 lbs, backpack)
Grappling Hook (1 gp, 4 lbs, on rope in backpack)
Bedroll (1 sp, 5 lbs, rolled at bottom of backpack)
Waterskin (1 gp, 4 lbs, backpack)
5 Pitons (5 sp, 2.5 lbs, backpack)
Empty sack (1 sp, .5 lbs, backpack)
5 flasks oil (5 sp, 5 lbs, backpack)
5 torches (5 cp, 5 lbs, backpack)
5 days rations (2.5 gp, 5 lbs, backpack)

Belt Pouch (1 gp, 3 lbs, worn on belt)
Caltrops (1 gp, 2 lbs, belt pouch)
Flint & Steel (1 gp, 0 lbs, belt pouch)
Clay Mug (2 cp, 1 lb, belt pouch)

Helmet (head, weight/cost included in armor)
Wooden Holy Symbol (1 gp, hanging from neck)
Light Blue Cloak (worn)
Light Blue Leather Boots (worn)

Background:

Aye, perhaps it was foolish of me. There I was, sharin some of me latest batch of mead around the hall. The youngins, barely old enough t' hold a blade in their hands, were acting like heroes as the clan warriors related tales of battles.

M' wee nephew Bolin was a'perched upon me knee, starin bright eyed up at me."Uncle Dagart? Have ye ever killed a giant? Uncle Dagart? Have ye ever chopped off a dragon's head?"

I shoulda kept me fool mouth shut. Ach, how I wish I didn't get so blubbermouthed when I'm deep in me glass. I leaned in to the lad and told him stories. Giants, dragons, legions of orcs. The kid bought it all, every last word. He thinks I'm a hero.

The clan warriors didn't....

So here I am, two hundred miles from home, stranded in some backwater human town, tryin' to defend me honor. Poor Bolin would be heartbroken if he knew I were a liar. I may be stuck here with no food and no money and...alas...no ale...but I aren't goin back till I live up to those stories I told.

Personality:

Though Dagart tries his best to be honest, he sometimes stretches the truth, especially when drinking. He smokes too much and drinks too much, and can get belligerent if drinking excessively. He doesn't mind riding from time to time, but he hates being near water. He has a soft spot for kittens and children.

Description:

Dagart is tall and stocky, with a massive, sturdy frame. His reddish-brown hair is tinged with hints of grey. He keeps his beard trimmed short, with a full mustache that covers his mouth. He wears scale mail and weilds a shield, both of which he keeps highly polished. His boots, breeches, and cloak are all of wool, dyed blue by his late wife. At his chest hangs a small metallic star painted the same color blue, a gift from his wife's parents following her death.

Picture soon to come.

Last edited:

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Vanlail Rockfire

Vanlail Rockfire
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Str 9 (-1)
Dex 11 (0)
Con 12 (+1)
Int 15 (+2)
Wis 9 (-1)
Cha 12 (+1)

Hit Points 5
AC 10, Touch 10, Flat 10
Init +0
BAB +0, Grap -1
Speed 20 (base 20, load 25.5/30, None)
Fort +1, Ref +0, Will +1

-1 Melee, Dagger, 1d4 -1, 19-20/x2
-1 Melee, Quaterstaff 1d6 -1, 20/x2

Medium, 4'4" tall, 155 wt, 64 yrs old
Brown hair, Green eyes, Fair skin

Speaks Common, Dwarf, Giant, Draconic

+5 Concentration(4)
+6 Spellcraft(4)
+6 Alchemy(4)
+4 Knowledge Local (2)
+4 Knowledge Arcana (2)
-1 Listen (0)
-1 Spot (0)

Feats
-Scribe Scroll (Starting Wizard Feat)
-Spellcasting Prodigy (FRCG Feat. Int=17 for determining Spell DC's and Level of Spells I can memorize)

Dwarf Traits
- Dark Vision 60'
- Stonecunning +2 to detect Sliding walls, stonework traps
- +2 Save vs Poisons
- +2 Save vs Spells and spell like effects
- +1 to attack Orcs and Gobliniods
- +4 Dodge bonus vs Giants
- +2 to appraise
- +2 to Craft checks related to Metal and Stone

Wizard Abilities
- Arcane Spells
- Scribe Scroll Feat
- Summon Famalier (I took my Starting funds and did this, is that alright. Choose Rat Famaliar named Sneak

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spells Prepared
*DC 13 + Spell Level
0th- Detect Magic, Daze, Prestidigitation
1st- Sleep, Shield

*Spellbook
0th- All cantrips
1st- Shield, Magic Missile, Sleep, Expeditious Retreat, Charm Person, Spider Climb

*Note Spellcasting Prodigy Feat. I took into account this feat. If you don't want to have it, just say so.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special
Spent 100 GP, summoned Famalier
Famaliar
Name: Sneak
Type Rat
Bonus: +2 to Fortitude Saves
Alertness Feat

Backround- Raised in the Dwarven Fortress of Rockhome Vanlail is the son of smelters. When he was young it was apparent he was not as strong as the other dwarven children but his affinity with magic did not go unnoticed. The warlock; Raylor, who was sent to Rockhome to protect it many years ago made Vanlail his apprentice.
The dwarves Vanlail grew up with are delving into unknown caverns and fighting strange and powerful creatures. Sometimes Master Raylor goes with these expiditions, leaving Vanlail with his studies. He sees these dwarves making names for themselves and thier famalies while he he is forced to study. One night he made a fateful descions and left Rockhome to seek glory and adventure, his path brought him to Fodorville.

Vanlail has had to rely on his intelligence and not his strength when growing up. He made friends easily enough growing up. He is a little arrogant because he knows he smarter than most people believing he can think his way out of most situations. If things get physical he usally makes friends with people who are bigger then the person he needs to fight.
But Vanlail is a little stubborn and some would say he has a one track mind. If he believes his plan will work and takes much debating to convince him otherwise. He is not so arrogant to believe he has all the answers.

Description- Vanlail is average heigth for a dwarf but a little stocky for his frame. He is good looking (for a dwarf) and almost always has a smile on his face. He is wearing Brown shirt and Black leggings. His knee high leather boots show some wear and his dark grey cloak is a little dusty. He is holding a stout quarterstaff in his right hand and dagger hangs on his belt. Also there seems to be a brown rat perched on his shoulder, sometime is scurries off to run under a door or through an open window.
His well kept hair is pulled back into a pony tail, and his bear braided into one large braid that goes down right to his chest. It to is well kept.

Explorer's Outfit (worn, 0wt)

Quarterstaff (Right hand, 4wt)
Dagger (belt front, 1wt)

Other items attached to belt (location, ??wt)
Spell component Pouch (left side, 3wt)
Scroll Tube (Left Side, 1/2 wt)

Backpack (center back, 2wt)
Bedroll (below backpack, 5wt)
Crowbar (In Pack, 5wt)
4 Days Rations (In Pack, 4wt total)
Spellbook (In Pack, 3wt)

Headband, Hat, Helmet (head, ??wt)
Lenses or Goggles (eyes, ??wt)
Cloak, Cape, or Mantle (worn, ??wt)
Vest, Vestment, or Shirt (worn, ??wt)
Ring (left ??th finger, -wt)
Ring (right ??th finger, -wt)
Amulet, Brooch, Medallion, or Necklace (worn, ??wt)
Belt (worn, ??wt)
Gloves or Gauntlets (hands, ??wt)
Bracers or Bracelets (wrists, ??wt)
Boots or Slippers (feet, ??wt)
Other minor accessories (location, ??wt)

Waterskin- water (backpack, 1wt)

Coins: 4gp, 9sp, 0cp (Scroll Tube, 1wt)

RChicken

First Post
Tiptoe

----------------------------------------------------

Tiptoe (Rolls under "Tiptoe")
Male Dwarf Druid 1st lvl
True Neutral
Str 5 (-3)
Dex 16 (+3)
Con 11 (+0) (Dwarven Trait +2)
Int 5 (-3)
Wis 13 (+1)
Cha 10 (+0) (Dwarven Trait -2)

Hit Points 8 (8 Base + 0 Con)
AC 16 (10 Base + 3 Armor + 3 Dex), Touch 13, Flat 13
Init +3
BAB +0, Grap -3 (0 BAB + (-3) Str + 0 Size Bonus)
Speed 15 (base 20, load 31/16, Medium armor)
Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3

-3 Melee, Shortspear, 1d8-3, x3

Medium, 4'3" tall, 185 wt, 41 yrs old
Dark Brown hair, Brown eyes, Dark Tanned skin

Speaks Common, Dwarven, Druidic
+5 Wilderness Lore (+4 Rank +1 Wis)

+1 Listen (0 Ranks +1 Wis)
+1 Spot (0 Ranks +1 Wis)

Feats
-Track
You can follow the trails of creatures and characters across most types of terrain.

Dwarf Traits
- Con +2, Cha -2
- Darkvision
- Stonecunning (+2 checks on unusual stonework)
- +2 Saving Throws to Poison, Spells, Spell-like effects
- +1 Attack to Orcs, Goblinoids (Goblins, HobGoblins, Bugbears)
- +4 Dodge to Giants
- +2 Appraise checks to stone & metal items
- +2 Craft checks related to stonework or metal

Druid Abilities
- Proficient with club, dagger, dart, longspear, quarterstaff, scimitar, sickle, shortspear, and sling. Proficient with light and medium armor.
- Nature Sense: Can identify plants and animals (species and special traits). Can tell whether water is safe to drink or dangerous (polluted, poisoned, or otherwise unfit for consumption).
- Animal Companion: The druid may have animal companions which have successfully had animal friendship cast on them.

Spells Prepared
0th- Animal Trick, Cure Minor Wounds, Cure Minor Wounds,
1st- Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds

Animal Companion(s):
Gnash (Dire Rat)
Small animal
HP: 5
Initiative: +3
Speed: 40', climb 20'
AC: 15
Attack: 1d20+4
Damage: Bite +4 melee
Special Attack: Disease
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +3
Abilities: Str 10, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 1, Wis 12, Cha 4
Skills: Climb +11, Hide +9, Move Silently +6
Feats: Weapon Finesse (bite)
Disease (Ex): Filth fever-bite, Fortitude save (DC 12), incubation period 1d3 days; damage 1d3 temporary Dexterity and 1d3 temporary Constitution.
Tricks: 3 (3*1 Int)
- Attack
- Come
- Stay
Saddle Packs: (32.25/49.5 wt)

Note: Mith decided rat packs would be able to carry 1/4 that of horses. Saddle packs can carry the maximum load an animal can carry -- Rats are medium quadrapeds, so can carry 1.5x that of a human with the same strength... 33 (Human Light Load) x 1.5 (Mod) = 49.5

> Rat Saddle Packs (worn, 3.75 wt) 5 gp
> 6 Loaves Bread (in Saddle Packs, 3 wt.) 12 cp
> 5 Trail Rations (in Saddle Packs, 5 wt.) 25 sp
> 11 Hunks Cheese (in Saddle Packs, 5.5 wt) 11 sp
> Bedroll (in Saddle Packs, 5 wt.) 1 sp
> 50 ft. Hemp Rope (in Saddle Packs, 10 wt.) 1 gp

Munch (Dire Rat)
As above, but tricks are:
- Attack
- Assist Track
- Come
-Saddle Packs (30.75/49.5 wt)
> Rat Saddle Packs (worn, 3.75 wt) 5 gp
> 6 Loaves Bread (in Saddle Packs, 3 wt.) 12 cp
> 5 Trail Rations (in Saddle Packs, 5 wt.) 25 sp
> 10 Chunks Meat (in Saddle Packs, 5 wt.) 3 gp
> 2 WaterSkins (in Saddle Packs, 8 wt.) 2 gp (filled - 1/2 gallon each)
> 6 Flasks Oil (in Saddle Packs, 6 wt. ) 6 sp (Filled - 1 Pint Each)

Background and History

Tiptoe’s birth was never very well looked upon, especially by himself. As a young dwarven lad, he had been set apart from friends and family by his weak body and mind. Due primarily to his far-below-average intelligence, Tiptoe gained little more than the basics from his lessons as a young dwarf, so his father sought to try more forceful methods. Tiptoe’s father signed himself and his son up for army duty on an ongoing campaign far from their home, hoping the change of scenery might do Tiptoe some good.

The battles proceeded well, and Tiptoe’s father rose in the ranks of the army. Yet Tiptoe remained withdrawn, spending little attention to the battles. His only fascination seemed to be the fields of the dead… he would watch the bodies be picked at and attempt to find reason for the battles he had witnessed. But a victory was a victory, and as the campaign neared its end, tragedy struck.

Tiptoe’s father had always been a dwarf with a weak stomach. Despite the countless times he had found himself in trouble, he took Tiptoe drinking after a victorious battle. Settling on a small human village, he hoped to attract no attention… should Tiptoe make a fool of himself, few if any would know what had happened. Unfortunately, pint after pint of the town’s ale took its toll on the aging dwarf. As he fell into a drunken stupor, he began a bar fight with some of the local men. Things took a turn for the worse as Tiptoe’s father, covered in whiskey from head to toe, brushed up against a nearby torch. The fire spread over his body: Tiptoe watched in horror as his father was burned by the flames, failing to comprehend the whiskey he was throwing in an attempt to quell the fire was only causing his father greater duress.

Tiptoe’s father, blinded and confused in his painful, drunk frenzy, dove into a nearby well. The fire was quenched, but the poor dwarf sank like the proverbial stone, dying that night.

Tiptoe had always been secluded, but was now left in a town filled with humans he had never met. The dwarf knew nothing of the whereabouts of the war party, which assumed the two deserters or dead. Out of pity, members of the town took Tiptoe in. Yet as they realized his inability to fit in from his inability to grasp the most simple of skills, they began to loathe his confused stare. The mayor, attempting to avoid any situation, hired Tiptoe on as something of a garbage man for the town. Tiptoe collected the town’s waste and fed it to a group of nearby otyughs who lived in a nearby cave.

His work kept him isolated from the human town; he spent his time digging through trash and avoiding others. His racial resistance to poisons and diseases kept him from contracting anything serious as he ate festering and rotten meat again and again.

Despite his low intellect, Tiptoe quickly realized the uneasiness of others around him and did his best to avoid other people. In a quest for companionship, he took nearby animals as pets, feeding animals that were well enough to heal... he found solace in their ability to withstand his personality (and smell). He came to understand that all things live and die, and could serve a purpose in their life. Tiptoe began to wonder what his purpose was… though he had no qualms with garbage-shoveling; he felt that he should do something to better the world around him.

Tiptoe found his cause when he unknowingly took an animal companion of a nearby druid into his care. The druid, investigating its appearance, found Tiptoe feeding the injured animal berries. Moved, he questioned Tiptoe (as best he could) and made a small friendship, the first Tiptoe had held with a non-animal in years. He took Tiptoe under his wing, teaching him the ways of the forest as he continued to move trash for the town. Tiptoe was inducted as a druid, but was heartbroken when his friend departed shortly after on important business. Tiptoe considered searching out his mother, but decided that his home now lay with the human village. Yet he wished for the companionship, the love of others. Knowing of a cave nearby, even Tiptoe was able to realize opportunity: the investigation of the nearby caves would lead him to love, even if nothing else could. He sought out two of his animal friends, rats both, who had been his hunting companions for years. Together, the three journey into the caves to find love and understanding for the lonely dwarf.

Tiptoe is an average looking dwarf, but is easily recognized because of the garbage that litters his hair and beard. This also gives him a 'distinct odor' when close. His clothing consists of sewn together rags that he has found in the garbage, mostly dark colors stained with the trash he carries. In fact, the only thing about Tiptoe that seems well kept at all is his shortspear, a tool supplied to him by the town to fend off dangers, and his hide armor, which he had made in the town from the body of some of the friends he had made in his animal care -- he understands that dead is dead, and it is of the utmost importance to use what he can in every situation.

Medium Hide Armor [Rat] (worn, 25wt) 15gp
Peasant's Outfit (worn, 2 wt) 1 sp
Shortspear (Held, 5wt) 2gp
Torch (Held, 1 wt.) 1 cp
Sprig of Wolfsbane (??, 0wt.) 0gp

Coins- [29 gp, 3 sp, 5 cp] (pouch, ??wt)

--------------------

Adventure Updates:
+150 exp - Killing Worg
+75 exp - Not Killing Fire Beetles
+? exp - Killing Goblin "ninja" group
+? exp - Tiptoe killing orcs

Item Acquisitions:
-Small Cord:
Tiptoe acquired a small cord that captured his fascination when he discovered it in an orc's bag. Fuzzy.
-Orc Bag:
Tiptoe took the waist bag of an orc he killed to store his items if he needs to.
-8 sp
-Silver Necklace:
Tiptoe found a silver necklace on one of the orcs he defeated... he decided to give it to Gnash, who now wears it around his neck.

Last edited:

Remove ads